Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please take pictures of all the LA kids buying Yankees gear on Thursday! The memes will be endless.

Will post pics of this La kid selling to an Ny kid for le rape

Now talk about the best coast and city again and you ain't gonna want this problem in your life b

How folks off all over prints but were hella hype for the le bain and PCL? Lol

If it's ugly just say it's ugly. I can at least accept that lol.

Le pain ain't even reselling for that much

And pcl like Duh we supreme boys anything reflecting our tenderness is insta Classic cute pink flowers we love

how is a Toronto ninja supposed to rock Supreme/NYYankees collabo? I already bought a Mitchell and Ness Yankee windbreaker that i don't even wear....smh

how is a Toronto ninja supposed to rock Supreme/NYYankees collabo? I already bought a Mitchell and Ness Yankee windbreaker that i don't even wear....smh

:lol:

When I do wear hats, which isn't often now compared to years ago, the Jays, Yankees, and White Sox are my go-to's. The NYY branding is just too much in this collection that it feels weird to wear (hoody and box logo tees).

Last edited:
Got my leopard Harvard ls in and it's dope! Material is not thick but is still going to be nice for summer. Looks nice in person. Now if only I'd gotten 2. My large seems small. I'm usually a medium guy buy this is about the same feel as my medium pocket tee

Was that your first choice? Because I know it was the last to sell out :lol:

It was DEFINITELY my first choice. No shame in my game. Lol I'm gonna have the last laugh when all those other colors fade out from wear except red.

It was DEFINITELY my first choice. No shame in my game. Lol I'm gonna have the last laugh when all those other colors fade out from wear except red.
Brown was my second choice after green. I was glad it took so long to sell out when I went back for it but I hesitated and missed out. :smh:

if you are quick enough to get a lebain, sandals, or the court jacket... you will be quick enough to get Yankees gear on thursday

I'd love something from this Yankee line, but I'm sure it'll be sold out before I can grab anything.:lol:
no even a penant???

In going for box logo
I've never tried to buy any Supreme gear so I have no clue how it goes.:lol:

I'll shoot for a box logo tee in June. Trying for the Navy hoodie on the 12th.

What time do things go up?:nerd:

Last edited:
I really don't see a quick sell out this week.
Maybe the hats and hoodies will go relatively quick but June will be a different story with those bogos.
Just need that damn reflective pullover, Malcolm X towel and that Undercover pillow for my little girls room and call it a season.
Received my Kanji New Era, got to shrink it for my already #bigheadgang[emoji]128516[/emoji]

Nah I think ppl gonna beast for the Yankee stuff, at least in store in NYC.

Nah I think ppl gonna beast for the Yankee stuff, at least in store in NYC.

The way this season has started its gonna be reseller frenzy and everything is getting copped selling out in a 1-2 minute span

Last edited:
The jackets and hoodies will move fast as usual. I would think if you're fast with checking out (under 10 seconds), then you'll be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom