Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sticker gods keep playing w/ me  
frown.gif

I really dig this colab. Its different from what were used to seeing. The artwork, I think, reflects Johnston's unstable mental state and I respect supreme for paying hommage to Mr Johnston. I think it's only fitting we see the supreme x Larry Clark colab drop next.

I too really enjoyed this collab. Just picked up some pieces at Supreme London and they still had most pieces in stock. 

Just picked this up... I guess the Coffin hat is a store exclusive and yes they had plenty... Also this is the sticker they're giving with the Collab it came in White, Black and Pink.
Really digging that sticker. Here's to hoping I get one with my pizza tee to complete the package!

I think you will... The pink one is sick though... If I get an extra one I can pm you if you don't get one...

Last edited:
Now that I look back on it I shoudl have copped the SJ pink pullover hoodie :smh:

I had the chance too

resell will be :x for that medium

Last edited:
I really wanted that khaki Vietnam hat man... But I can't be greedy just gotta be happy I can even afford to get stuff on a weekly basis... I'm sure once the hype dies down I should be able to cop one for $70-90 but you never know.

Can't believe the pink keychains are sold out now. Wth is up with this pink movement all of a sudden? Asspizza got these kids goin crazy :smh:

Can't believe the pink keychains are sold out now. Wth is up with this pink movement all of a sudden? Asspizza got these kids goin crazy
mean.gif
I was thinking the same earlier. "Pale Acid" and pink sold out first in Pizza tee and other products... WTF?

So dsm had the cradle to the grave hats. Did supreme? Online didn't right?
I got a denim one. Way cooler in my opinion than that snoopy hat.

I really wanted that khaki Vietnam hat man... But I can't be greedy just gotta be happy I can even afford to get stuff on a weekly basis... I'm sure once the hype dies down I should be able to cop one for $70-90 but you never know.
If I'm not in love with it when I get mine, I'll pm you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom