Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I learned that its okay to pass on some drops
smokin.gif

Really only a few more pieces I want. Of course a couple are going to be hyped, but hoping a few are low key. I really have liked a LOT from this season, but as with sneakers I end up grabbing the more "hyped" stuff first, and being somewhat fiscally responsible, end up missing pieces I will regret but that can be picked up closer to retail if I don't get over them. Makes the pickups look super beastly. There are a few occasions where something is hyped one week and then forgotten the next, but if you snooze your chances of picking it up at retail are much lower than with something that went un noticed. I am a crappy gambler so I gotta go with the stuff that will sellout in seconds over other stuff. #hypebeastfolife

Last edited:
Damn my dumhead finally found a useful to use for the pill stash. Took half a stick last night and I ended up buying exactly what u could've got at the store a sup bottle and a duck tee. I should have not done that.

I've never been to a Supreme store before. All the in-store pics I've seen make it look so empty. Do they just not put a lot of their stock out on the floor at once?

Had a dream everything restocked and I was copping the khaki nam hat. Was bout to check out and then I woke up. I hate life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom