Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt really care for this collab. And the sad this im a.huge TNF fan and Supreme fan but didnt cafe for that all over print. But not ashamed to say i copped the red pullover and flipped it within 30 mins for a quick $100 profit after expenses. Cant beat that for basically 5 mins of work max. Hate if you want, but i love North Face, I love supreme, love style and fashion. But I also love money and need it to buy more of all those things I previously mentioned...
And you're tell us this story why?

Uhhh same reason anyone says anything about this drop, or their opinion of it, or experience, or whether they copped or not, or anything about Supreme at all in this post... Because that is the whole point of this forum jack*ss...
Nobody cares about your story of you flipping a jacket for 100 dollar profit... Also I've never seen you in here before and your first post is about reselling, move along.

copped black pullover, to maybe use as bait form something else. Hadn't purchased anything since 1st drop.

Uhhh same reason anyone says anything about this drop, or their opinion of it, or experience, or whether they copped or not, or anything about Supreme at all in this post... Because that is the whole point of this forum jack*ss...
Nobody cares about your story of you flipping a jacket for 100 dollar profit... Also I've never seen you in here before and your first post is about reselling, move along.
Nobody cares that you think nobody cares about my post... Also nobody appointed you Sup thread police or mod so **** with that ish. I'm just as entitled as you or anybody else in here to post whatever I want to post as long as it's on topic i.e. Supreme related. LMAO you NT hipsters kill me!...

Nobody cares that you think nobody cares about my post... Also nobody appointed you Sup thread police or mod so **** with that ish. I'm just as entitled as you or anybody else in here to post whatever I want to post as long as it's on topic i.e. Supreme related. LMAO you NT hipsters kill me!...

I usually just pass right over these types of conversations, but I'm going to have to say that it's not true that nobody cares about him not caring about your post because I actually care about him not caring about your post.

I usually just pass right over these types of conversations, but I'm going to have to say that it's not true that nobody cares about him not caring about your post because I actually care about him not caring about your post.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LMAO and i actually DONT care about you caring about him not caring about my post lmao. The point is it's not his call to make and in the end it doesn't matter. Maybe everybody cares about a particular post, maybe nobody does. The point is we're all equal here and equally entitled to post whatever we want within the rules. Regardless of his delusions of grandeur he is NOT special and is NOT the authority on what people care about or can or cannot post lmao.

Last edited:
got my travel canister today...it looks cool in person... the all over print on the bag is a little OD but the little details make the bag look nice like the placement of the north face logo and supreme logo....quality is not all that i had a tough time zippering up the bag but it does work just takes a little effort.... overall its a cool bag dont know if its worth the price tag but i will still make a lot of use for it for vacay next month and for future traveling... i will even use it at the crib too :lol:
View media item 1795778

smile.gif
hmmm  not bad ... thanks for the review 

if it was $32 instead of $58 would have been the best Travel bag known to man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom