Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone in NYC know what the inventory is like in store. Any motion hoodies left?
Nice enough day to take a stroll down soho

I should be down there in about an hour but Im not waiting around if the lines too long. Trying to enjoy the nice day, not stand in line. Ill post in the thread if I go in.

Good pics bro bring me something back [emoji]127884[/emoji]

Are lines like this in Japan always this orderly for everything ?

Pretty chill.. Spoke to a few folks.. Some flew in from Taiwan and Hong Kong just for this release... Insane.

It's pretty organized and most folks are humble. Pretty sure no one would cut or get slashed lmao.

I should be down there in about an hour but Im not waiting around if the lines too long. Trying to enjoy the nice day, not stand in line. Ill post in the thread if I go in.

Werd. Same here. Update us fam. Just want the motion and boxers from this release but thinking those are the hot in store items

Last edited:
Yeah I went by there yesterday and the line was all the way around the block onto Crosby... Turned right around and left.

I guess I'm getting too old for this **** haha.

I think so too. I just feel dumb waiting on line for an hour to give this store eith ******* employees 150 for a hoodie lol. I can only really both with it when its more convenient.

ya know I get it some people are new to it. but these questions i see people asking are out of control now. Im no veteran only a few years but come on. people asking what stickers there gonna pick with there order... asking if there safe in line.. I even seen somebody ask if they should stash a bat in an ally to be safe post supreme exit. 
Ridiculous man

Gotta bring the supreme kidsized bat obvs

supla is taking forever. 5 ppl at a time with ppl taking their time inside. worse than last season.

Was at Supreme NY at like 12PM. No motion hoodies, no Morrissey shirts. 3m Half Zip was only available in XL, but it fits more like a large (I copped). I saw some pelle jackets there, and the spin crewneck was there in multiple sizes. Pink Box Logo beanie was gone, they had black navy and grey, and the sparkly ones too. Had most of the t-shirts, the mendini gun tee in grey was only available in XL and up, they had it in medium in some of the stranger colors. A good amount of inventory in there, new era hats, supreme snapbacks, a few camps, and the black panther 6 panels were all available. They gave me a hand ball with my purchase. Hopes this helps.

Last edited:
if anyone is going to supreme NYC tonight or tomorrow and is willing to proxy for me (just tees, should be still in stock XL) let me know. Willing to pay retail + shipping + an extra fee 

Anyone know how long stock lasts at stores in Tokyo? A friend of mine will be in there in 2 weeks 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom