Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nuhs in Paris

Todd Jordan appearance
nthat.gif

FYI, just got my motion logo hat in... The screen printing is terrible quality, looks like someone coulda done it from home. Seems real cheaply done. The hat itself too pretty cheap quality... Real lightweight, flimsy. Just feels cheap all around.

I have somewhere around 20 diff Supreme hats, this ones gotta be the worst haha.

View media item 1941834

FYI, just got my motion logo hat in... The screen printing is terrible quality, looks like someone coulda done it from home. Seems real cheaply done. The hat itself too pretty cheap quality... Real lightweight, flimsy. Just feels cheap all around.

I have somewhere around 20 diff Supreme hats, this ones gotta be the worst haha.
wow that sucks.... I get my grey motion logo soon.... hope it doesn't look too bad.

Last edited:
I really don't say much on here just look and read from time to time. I've been M.I.A been managing a sneaker boutique (bunch of work) appreciate everyone's reply to my last post and hope we all get what we want this season. I've already missed some items but oh well. I'll be burning one for the supnt fam (this group & and the Facebook group) even though I got kicked out. Y'all have a good one

198D

i think you gotta use a vpn to access the other countries sites or they redirect you back to the US one.

Want that Paris hat 
devil.gif
I know right its so freaking annoying, I remember like atleast 3 years ago you can get on the Japanese site so easily. The hell happened :frown:

I apologize if this is a dumb question but Could someone tell me how Supreme's polos fit? Are they the same fit as the Tee's? I have a couple tees, and Im looking forward to that SS rugby. But just wanna know if its the same fit or bigger. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom