Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I placed three orders last Thursday and my 3rd order got ghosted. Doesn't quite make sense but I'm happy that my champion pullover wasn't ghosted. 

Definitely in for an Ozzy tee for father. I grew up listening to it with him (pretty sure I've listened to Black Sabbath too but didn't know who it was). 
smokin.gif

Anybody else just waiting on shipping confirmation ? If I don't get it who should I call? Store? Warehouse?
Call warehouse (212) 219-0175 and someone should help you look up your order and tell you why your order has not shipped. The lady picked up the phone pretty quick today when I called earlier.

let's be honest if you are going through all the trouble to buy this t shirt and have no clue who BS is then you're a kid as well and a beast. 
don't act like you are on some moral high ground to those "kids in the interviews". you are the same person you are just admitting it on NT

and i have no problem with you buying the shirt even though you have no clue who BS is.  There's no reason to explain yourself.  just don't act like you're better than the supreme kids

I think you took what I meant out of context. The example would be that kid who said he was a Michael Jordan fan OD and couldn't name how many championships he won. Not saying I'm better than any of those people they interview I'm just saying there's no point to lie about it. We're all buying the same brand!

I think you took what I meant out of context. The example would be that kid who said he was a Michael Jordan fan OD and couldn't name how many championships he won. Not saying I'm better than any of those people they interview I'm just saying there's no point to lie about it. We're all buying the same brand!
You didn't even have to explain yourself to him.  If you like it you like it. 

Last edited:
cool collab, cant see myself wearing any of that though so easy pass

oh and jpreme back on ig...

Orders got cancelled for being "humanly impossible"

Used the ATC service for those who care...( wouldn't recommend you use it at all) :smh:

I am more amped for this week than I have for any other so far. Huge Sabbath fan, they were the soundtrack to my teenage years and of course the staple of my early bands, when all we could do was play covers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom