Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nerd.gif

Air max 98 expected to drop this Thursday.

O yea? With all the hate they should be an easy cop *rolls eyes*

Im still in for a pair. Navy may be the best cw but i just got some navy UBs a couple weeks ago. Planning on getting these triple black UBs if they ever release so ill pass on the black 98s.

I like the snakeskins actually but they may be a bit much for my style. Plus i already have cream UBs and OT yeezys which are similar colors.

Looks like red it is

This is the first NY company collab? 

Cool that it's OG triple OGs hopefully camo tf out

They're doing another collab?
Yea I saw on Instagram one of those supreme accounts posted a picture saying that there was gonna be a north face and undercover collab coming soon and that was before the north face collab was announced so I'm hoping the undercover is true

I was just thinking how crazy of a month this has been for for streetwear.. We got preme x tnf, preme x SFX, a really dope palace drop, dime restock, bape collab with dragonball and possibly a few more things becuase its only APRIL 17TH... idk what else there is to drop
pimp.gif

anyone have pics of the olive Hanten coat?

Completely missed that drop and just realized how fitting it would be since I'm going to Japan in the upcoming weeks. 

Shipped Sunday and got it Monday before 9:00AM. Love Japan.

This was my first piece of Supreme clothing, and I'm really happy with it. Fit and quality are very nice. Regret not grabbing the white as well. Didn't know this **** sells out so fast lol.

been trying to get a couple bogos for a minute. them dudes holding onto them like they're gold, can't even budge a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom