Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I called and cancelled my hats orders. When I thought about it, they're nice but I'll pass. Rather use the money on something else, I'm just glad I was able to get through and cancel before it was shipped.
How did you get through? I tried calling to cancel some orders and I never got through before they shipped.

yep, but these dudes talkin about an immediate price increase on saturday... joints wont spike back up for a year...or ever

they wont, prices plummeted on camo 5s last year after ndc, people dont even like 98s like that

In the long run? Sure, prices will definitely plummet.. but this is still technically the short term. The shoes released on Thursday, and then re-release on Saturday.. Prices will increase on Saturday, as more people are disappointed, then as you said begin to plummet/plateau.

IDK why you don't believe this.. picture the shoe with one release date like every other hyped release. Prices sitting still right now, because people still have an opportunity to purchase for retail.

Last edited:
yep, but these dudes talkin about an immediate price increase on saturday... joints wont spike back up for a year...or ever

Oh yeah, definitely not a price increase when hundreds if not thousands of more pairs will go straight for sale on Saturday.

Nike having all 4 colors means they have tons of pairs, not to mention physical stores are getting them as well.

Expect prices to be around $225-250 all day long...

They're this low already and Nike hasn't even dropped their supply. :lol:

Last edited:
guys 98s are a flop, u overestimating the model and supreme at this point...

"oh hey look there's MORE resell pairs out there, let me not leverage this and bargain my way towards a better price
laugh.gif
"

Just be a kind person and sell these for what you paid.
People work so hard to worry about a couple bucks man.

:lol:

Forgot to add, my Gonz & Betty tee came in yesterday, both super dope.

Supreme hooked me up with a bunch of stickers :

Gonz butterfly
Motion in black
Betty
3 bogo's

Haven't gotten that many with only 2 tee's in quite some time. :smokin

Last edited:
Some folks actually paid $80 for an ATC for them.
sick.gif

That right there has you at $265 for them...if you sell them on eBay for $320...you will actually LOSE money.
laugh.gif
ATC services def ate good lol.

F all them fees mane 
mean.gif
 Haven't sold anything of high value on the bay in a minute.

The more and more I look at them, the more I get salty we didn't get a 90 or 95.

eyes.gif

true and i even think a 97 would have been crazy with a supreme logo worked across the side or in the 3M

I love the 97, I even said when they announced a 98 I said it should have been a 97 if they wanted that style.

I just want them to do a Janoski or Koston. :smokin

Last edited:
I'm surprised they even went for the 98s. They always collab with such Big selling shoes.

Dunk lows/hi,foam posites, Jordan 5s,

The flyknit lunar and 98s are such a flop.

Glad I decided to go for the jacket instead of the Nikes. Still haven't got my shipping confirmation yet but got charged and order confirmation email right away. Pine Green Medium :pimp:

I just don't see
I'm surprised they even went for the 98s. They always collab with such Big selling shoes.

Bruins, GTS, SB 94s, air trainer 2s....
yeah, his statement is far from true. add in delta forces, tennis classics, heck even the blazers can be added to the list. dunks weren't a big selling shoe when they did the first lows.

if anything they've done more shoe shoes without hype.

Last edited:
Glad I decided to go for the jacket instead of the Nikes. Still haven't got my shipping confirmation yet but got charged and order confirmation email right away. Pine Green Medium :pimp:

dam, if you went with a Medium, I might be :smh:

Flyknit Lunar isn't a good selling shoe...?

Those ones aren't flops, they sell for $500+ all day long.

I haven't even found a 12 in almost a year (for a decent price).

Last edited:
I just don't see

yeah, his statement is far from true. add in delta forces, tennis classics, heck even the blazers can be added to the list. dunks weren't a big selling shoe when they did the first lows.

Yep

I honestly don't follow the supreme line as much as I use to...I stopped with the shoes after the trainers.

I just don't see

Thanks for clarifying.

Flyknit Lunar isn't a good selling shoe...?

Those ones aren't flops, they sell for $500+ all day long.

I haven't even found a 12 in almost a year.

They could have chose the trainers or racers at that time..just saying they had better options

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom