Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** supreme

They didnt give me any stickers but i spent a rack instore

If anyones going 2mrw lmk, i want to buy 1 of each

My question is how many of you on here had the war report back in 97 not a download or knowing about the album in 2016 but was pumping that in 97

I would love to cop this shirt but I ant waiting on a line for any damn t-shirt

Didn't personally have a hard copy until a couple years after but my older cousin got it the day it came out and we would listen to it whenever we kicked it.

My question is how many of you on here had the war report back in 97 not a download or knowing about the album in 2016 but was pumping that in 97 or better yet the single illegal life back in 1995

I was 4, what you want me to do :lol:?
Never understood this.

My question is how many of you on here had the war report back in 97 not a download or knowing about the album in 2016 but was pumping that in 97 or better yet the single illegal life back in 1995

I was up on them in 2000 when Phone Time would get played on Rap City 
pimp.gif

Cnn tees in peach and pink? Wtf fruity ish is that?? Cnn tee for me only in black or white. Anything else is whack.

Since they implemented a new system for Instore, do you guys think they'll do something for online as well ? Personally I think they will but by the 2nd drop all the bots will be up to date with any site changes

Since they implemented a new system for Instore, do you guys think they'll do something for online as well ? Personally I think they will but by the 2nd drop all the bots will be up to date with any site changes
Hope they can do something for the bots online.

Thought War Report came out early 2000 didn't think it was 97. 

Would hot box the whip with the squad blasting that before bball practice 
laugh.gif
 good times

I need to learn how to figure out those early links , use to eat when the supreme saint used to give them out.  

Thought War Report came out early 2000 didn't think it was 97. 

Would hot box the whip with the squad blasting that before bball practice :lol:  good times

I think ur confused with "the reunion" album not war report.

I lived in Lefrak for a bit so I know all about Melvin Flynt. War Report was dope but the Green Lantern Murda Mixture was best CNN I ever heard.

Last edited:
Damn. Did u tell them to throw a sticker in? They must not like u to not give u one after spending a rack lol
yes i said i want some stickers or can i buy a set and the dude said ight. I get outsode and no stickers. I have a plane at 4pm tomorrow so i cant make it back down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom