Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

we need a So So Def collab.
laugh.gif
I honestly wouldn't mind a Supreme shirt with the first Kriss Kross album cover on it. 
laugh.gif
JK
wink.gif

Dupri that dude

Last edited:
My FIRST Supreme cop ever.

I'm from Houston, so really wanted the black RAL tee.

Here in Houston, they were selling tickets to a pop up shop with all the gear: 145 tickets total, non vip tickets were $50, and you had to get there early if you wanted to be in the front of the line, but no guarantee your size/item would be there. LIMIT 1 ITEM PER TICKET.

VIP tickets were $150...no wait, no line, limit 4 items per ticket.

T SHIRT is $150 at the pop up shop + cost of ticket

Copped the RAL tee right at the drop....manual. EASY. In n out in 5 minutes.

My friend copped the black RAL tee and White Satin RAL jacket....manual as well.

Success!
Lol that pop-up sounds like a huge waste of money.

Does any one hv black scream tee in there hands please dm me or if some one has a L for sale lol . I have question to ask an not about purchasing.

I'd wear a "Life in 1472" hoody.

I hate seeing all those old classics on their clothes because it's mostly nerds just buying **** because it's Supreme. Don't know **** about the album or artist. Like all that War Report gear they sold, smh. Nerds rocking it.

Last edited:

I go on vacations where I go hiking? If its gonna be tossed in dirt and thrown around whats the point?
To answer your second question. Something I would be more likely to use on a daily basis.
That's cool. Your definition of a vacation is different from mine. It's when you also post that you're selling the pullover through grailed makes people wonder why you purchased TNF drop in the first place. Would think their products will make it through a few hikes.
Whatever. Good luck on your sales. Protect yourself though. Reading horror stories from grailed/ebay in threads today.
What kind of horror stories?

By the way, if y'all follow Shoe Gallery on Instagram, I came out on their story wearing the reflective repeat jacket from SS16. I was there for the release of the Silver Bullet 97s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom