Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
how many can say they got the exclusive and super limited supreme x Kmart collab?
4GZ7PJV.gif

not me though

The Hanes supreme boxers are wayyyy better quality than the reg Hanes boxers..I have both the blk and white preme/Hanes tees but I'd imagine they are better quality than the regular tees

you are 100% fooling yourself. They are all the exact same thing. The underwear is the same, the undershirts are the same. You're just paying a large markup to have supreme read somewhere on the garment.

I fell for it when I first started buying years back too, dont worry.

you are 100% fooling yourself. They are all the exact same thing. The underwear is the same, the undershirts are the same. You're just paying a large markup to have supreme read somewhere on the garment.

I fell for it when I first started buying years back too, dont worry.

Nah I'm being serious I've worn the reg boxers forever and when I bought the preme boxers I was surprised to how comfortable they were

That hanes supreme stuff is the EXACT same quality as regular hanes. No way you can tell me any different.

Could someone please help me legit check this SS17 waist bag I purchased from a seller on eBay ? Thanks !
IMG_2400.JPG

IMG_2401.JPG

image3.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image5.jpeg

image6.jpeg

image7.jpeg

image8.jpeg

image9.jpeg

image10.jpeg

Supreme hanes boxers are garbage. The threads come loose and the rubber wires in the band snap within a few wears.

20170803_203431.jpg 20170803_203556.jpg 20170803_203641.jpg 20170803_203826.jpg 20170803_203949.jpg 20170803_204029.jpg
Here is my waist bag I got from supreme. I wanna say yours is a REALLY good fake. I think it's fake because mine didn't come with a supreme bogo tag and the small red bogo stitching on the side isn't perfectly aligned and the cordura stitching is a little different. The material itself of the bag looks good tho. Again i might be wrong. If you want more pics I can take some.

As for the Kmart tees, I went to one near work and they didnt have them yesterday. Wouldn't have minded having a pocket tee or a long sleeve.

[edit]
Sorry about the small pics, I uploaded in thumbnail because I didn't want to take up much space.

Last edited:
Kinda, just double up on releases. Helps pay for all the stuff I buy for myself. Don't really make anything on reselling, except for Yeeyzs TBH...

It'll be funny if these get up in value, especially if Supreme sues Kmart/Sears, and people start making fakes of these blanks...

Hahahaaa. I didn't think you were the one that wrote the original message.
But the guy I thought we were talking about is definitely a reseller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom