Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you a member of the supreme sub Reddit?

What size are you looking for?

No I'm not. Should I be??

Looking for Large, but Medium still might fit with the new sizing???

Just painful to pay so much for a tshirt cuz I'd want to wear it all the time & be hard to enjoy paying crazy money

I prepared for days to cop too, ugh smdh you restocks app!!!

Just painful to pay so much for a tshirt cuz I'd want to wear it all the time & be hard to enjoy paying crazy money

You should apply bc they have a pretty good marketplace. People rarely get scammed on there. Approval rn is insanely long, about a years wait

PM me if you're serious. I will keep checking the subreddit, try to put you in contact with someone.
One dude just listed a Medium white for $220..

S Logo hoodie restocked in red, navy, black, white, plum, and lime yesterday. Saw navy, black, and olive today.

damn. thanks for the replies. my page monitor must not be working bc def didnt get a ping. hope I can land a black or olive if they restock again.

damn. thanks for the replies. my page monitor must not be working bc def didnt get a ping. hope I can land a black or olive if they restock again.
I have yet to see an Olive restock..seen yesterday they restocked all but Olive, Orange and Pink.

Need them to do a massive restock so I can scoop. vinotwofour vinotwofour what sizes did you see in the Olive?

My page monitor also didn't go off, but I had the hoodie page opened because of an earlier black S logo hoodie restock. So I randomly refreshed that tab and I saw l MEDIUM l in the size box, thought it'd be one of those ghost restocks where you hit add to cart but nothing gets carted. But the medium olive went into cart and I checked out manually. It blocked me the first time saying I already purchased this style (I bought the Navy yesterday) so I had to manually enter all different info and it went through.

At this point the only way I'm getting a Nas tee is if I get a box logo something or an insanely hyped collab something and trade for it.

At this point the only way I'm getting a Nas tee is if I get a box logo something or an insanely hyped collab something and trade for it.

That goes for most popular Supreme items now. It's either:

- Pay the $$$ on the resell market.
- Go after another popular item and hope to trade (I don't see this happening much now).
- Sell that popular item and use the money to buy from the resell market.

Late reply but I rode passed SupLA after work at about 5 and the line was to the MTA benches near the corner. Smh.

i just want the snake skin jersey in white to restock and that joint will be copped asap... cant believe i forgot about it on release day meanwhile i copped everything else :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom