Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rengstorff skate park is a classic and the food spots across the street were always clutch. Used to play basketball often there back in HS.
It's quite enjoyable except for when it's 90 and the steel heats up.

Oh damn! Another MV native?! Went to HS at Mountain View High School. Lots of homies of mine went to Los Altos High School though. After middle school the splits to those schools were very even.
Ha! I went to Graham and then St. Francis.

Got my order in today...only ordered the flashlight and FTP key ring....the flashlight was missing, although email says they were shipped together. No invoice in be package.

Should I just call the customer service line tomorrow?

yea

Ha! I went to Graham and then St. Francis.

Oh nice I went to Crittenden then MVHS. Only had 2 friends who went to St Francis. One of em plays in the NBA now for the Miami Heat, Tyler Johnson. Great dude.

It's quite enjoyable except for when it's 90 and the steel heats up.

Oh man the steel gets crazy out there my brother still has a burn mark in his calf from the park lol.

This week just made the rest of them more difficult to cop stuff. Sake set and chopsticks for me this week unless the chopsticks are just wayyyy too overpriced.

Arabic Hat Black
Green Box Logo 5 panel
Chopsticks
Red Hoodie
Green L/S

Arabic hat and box logo hat are still there after I cop the Chopstick set.

Attachments

• IMG_4364.jpg
    IMG_4364.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_4363.jpg
    IMG_4363.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 70
Cord 6-panel is pretty dope. Gna try to grab one of those. Anyone know how those fit? Not a fan of the deep fitting crowns they've been putting out

Damn man, was hoping those box Logo camps were later in the season, now going to have to try for the hat and chopsticks in one order ‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom