Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am number 271 told to show up at 3:00! Hope they have some lamps left...
Do any of you that have prior experience think that I will be closer to the front of the 3:00 group?
I think the lamp, leather jacket, skate decks and most t shirts and most hoodies will be gone by our numbers. We will get some sort of t shirt probably, the white hockey jersey and the beanie. Maybe touch a hoodie also, but nothing's guaranteed

196 And 130pm.. will be cooking online then headed to the shop for whatever I miss. Still waiting to the Bogo shipping. I'm sure they have 200 lamps around lol. BK by the way. Also there would also be droplist items we don't know about

I hope mad people dont show up lol so I can at least get a friggin tshirt. I really thought (or hoped) Id get sub or mid 100’s. Gotta be super selective online now
They do generally make more t shirts then other stuff but we are kinda on the brink of not even getting that assuming most people show up tomorrow

Well this sucks, I was wondering why my order from last week hasn't shipped yet. I called this morning, she told me the order never fully processed. That it wasn't my fault but on their end. My first week unblocked, checked out at 11:00. I bought a black Stone Island shirt, denim half zip camp, yellow Stone Island hat and the lock box. Now nothing, welp, this blows.

This is happening to a ton of people from last week.

For anyone else still waiting, if your charge fell off your card, call the warehouse - they're going to tell you the order "wasnt fully processed" or "could not be fulfilled," whatever that means. My friends and I called and all got the same explanation. All orders had side zip camps or SI hats in them.

Do they allow us to buy everthing one each? First time that got this early to launch date? I might by all tees and a hoodie, is that ok? Or they limit amount of items we can buy?

I've been reading for quite awhile and Ik the tees run bigger now but is it enough to be worthy of going a size down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom