Older Mexican Men Dont Like to be Called Gay Even if Your Just Playing

Originally Posted by Michaelfoooo

Originally Posted by thugstareaper

i'm gonna go ahead and assume he was hating on you because you're salvadorian.  he was probably waiting for you to say something to him to give him an excuse to do something to you. im salvadorian too and i get so much hate from mexicans. go argentina.

yep

old timer called me a cerote

now i know some of my friends tell me this all the time but im cool with it but it is all jokes just so they can get under my skin. now i dont know this guy and he calls me a cerote and with emphasis.

mad.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this is my favorite obscenity, it's so foul that I get a kick out of it when it's tossed in my direction

Originally Posted by Michaelfoooo

Originally Posted by thugstareaper

i'm gonna go ahead and assume he was hating on you because you're salvadorian.  he was probably waiting for you to say something to him to give him an excuse to do something to you. im salvadorian too and i get so much hate from mexicans. go argentina.

yep

old timer called me a cerote

now i know some of my friends tell me this all the time but im cool with it but it is all jokes just so they can get under my skin. now i dont know this guy and he calls me a cerote and with emphasis.

mad.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this is my favorite obscenity, it's so foul that I get a kick out of it when it's tossed in my direction

Originally Posted by Jerry Hughes

would you enjoy calling me gay while im playing with you?

bye the way your gramar is terrible.

i reaaaaaally hope you were going for irony in your 2nd sentence

A few months ago I was at the local park playing some pick up soccer, I was wearing my Tim Howard jersey and when this old paisano saw me he could not shut the %$!@ up.
My friends took notice and told him to shut up, but dude still kept running his mouth and then he called me a "marica", I didnt even say a word to him I just walked towards him and hit him right on the jaw, he fell and I started kickin him. My friends had to push me away, never ever in my life had I been as mad as that day.

I kinda want to say I felt sorry for hitting a man thats around 50 years, but %$!@ em theres no exceptions.

A few months ago I was at the local park playing some pick up soccer, I was wearing my Tim Howard jersey and when this old paisano saw me he could not shut the %$!@ up.
My friends took notice and told him to shut up, but dude still kept running his mouth and then he called me a "marica", I didnt even say a word to him I just walked towards him and hit him right on the jaw, he fell and I started kickin him. My friends had to push me away, never ever in my life had I been as mad as that day.

I kinda want to say I felt sorry for hitting a man thats around 50 years, but %$!@ em theres no exceptions.

lol yeah this story is pretty damn funny reminds of my drunk neighbor trying to fight me when i was younger because i knocked on his door doing the shave and haircut beat i guess he took it offensive iunno why ...old mexicans are crazy all i wanted to do was play with his daughter
devil.gif
lol

lol yeah this story is pretty damn funny reminds of my drunk neighbor trying to fight me when i was younger because i knocked on his door doing the shave and haircut beat i guess he took it offensive iunno why ...old mexicans are crazy all i wanted to do was play with his daughter
devil.gif
lol

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

A few months ago I was at the local park playing some pick up soccer, I was wearing my Tim Howard jersey and when this old paisano saw me he could not shut the +@%% up.

I kinda want to say I felt sorry for hitting a man thats around 50 years, but +@%% em theres no exceptions.

so, what triggered you hitting him? that he wouldn't shut up or the fact that he called you a marica?

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

A few months ago I was at the local park playing some pick up soccer, I was wearing my Tim Howard jersey and when this old paisano saw me he could not shut the +@%% up.

I kinda want to say I felt sorry for hitting a man thats around 50 years, but +@%% em theres no exceptions.

so, what triggered you hitting him? that he wouldn't shut up or the fact that he called you a marica?

Not trying to generalize, but the majority of Mexicans I have been around all have machismo issues. I wouldn't take offense to someone calling me gay, jokingly or not, because I'm not gay. I'm pretty sure that his response to being called gay has little do with his actually being offended by your specific comment, but more that he felt disrespected in general. Machismo, not homophobia.

Not trying to generalize, but the majority of Mexicans I have been around all have machismo issues. I wouldn't take offense to someone calling me gay, jokingly or not, because I'm not gay. I'm pretty sure that his response to being called gay has little do with his actually being offended by your specific comment, but more that he felt disrespected in general. Machismo, not homophobia.

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

in what way does the title relate to the story?

old timer  was clowning on me being salvadorian

he told me that he was from guanajuato (a state in mexico)

i started calling him guanajoto which i subestuted juato with joto (gay)

old timer got mad and he tried to crack me in the face with a bud light bottle

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

in what way does the title relate to the story?

old timer  was clowning on me being salvadorian

he told me that he was from guanajuato (a state in mexico)

i started calling him guanajoto which i subestuted juato with joto (gay)

old timer got mad and he tried to crack me in the face with a bud light bottle

Originally Posted by CWrite78

marionthebarberian said:

when he called me a $$!. I think I was having a bad day too.

my closest friends have never seen me mad, when I get into fights i dont even get mad.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

marionthebarberian said:

when he called me a $$!. I think I was having a bad day too.

my closest friends have never seen me mad, when I get into fights i dont even get mad.

Back
Top Bottom