Olive 9 releasing soon so I was told by a very Reliable source

i dont remember too many caring for the retro on here when they dropped last time...myself included

i dont remember too many caring for the retro on here when they dropped last time...myself included

Originally Posted by eod0807

true
i remember eastbay having them on sale for $79.99 for months at a time

a full size run

these sold so terrible people painted the olive swede black 

Originally Posted by eod0807

true
i remember eastbay having them on sale for $79.99 for months at a time

a full size run

these sold so terrible people painted the olive swede black 

well, it all depends what materials they use and what's the minor tweaks...JB just fall in love tweaks the OGs here and there

well, it all depends what materials they use and what's the minor tweaks...JB just fall in love tweaks the OGs here and there

02 olives
pimp.gif

i remember these sat on shelves so long that the stores in the heights and the bronx started dying them black and passing them off as something new....funny style but it worked i think they'll do better this time around

i remember these sat on shelves so long that the stores in the heights and the bronx started dying them black and passing them off as something new....funny style but it worked i think they'll do better this time around

I bought the 02 retro already dyed. Thought I was buying exclusives from Athletes Foot only to realize later that they were Olives. I'm not a fan of customs. I will cop these if they drop, as long as they are like the 02 retro.

I bought the 02 retro already dyed. Thought I was buying exclusives from Athletes Foot only to realize later that they were Olives. I'm not a fan of customs. I will cop these if they drop, as long as they are like the 02 retro.

Back
Top Bottom