Olive 9 releasing soon so I was told by a very Reliable source

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

I hope so!! Olives look best when dyed all-black.
devil.gif

devil.gif

I still have my dyed olives from 02......they def look good dyed blk

devil.gif

I still have my dyed olives from 02......they def look good dyed blk

^
nerd.gif
 hmmm...........interesting idea. That might be a good thing to try. If they do drop may try to cop 2 on sale one to have, and one to try the all black dye on............

^
nerd.gif
 hmmm...........interesting idea. That might be a good thing to try. If they do drop may try to cop 2 on sale one to have, and one to try the all black dye on............

Hey anybody still got pics of these they can post? Appreciate it if you can. Would like to see how these turned out.

Hey anybody still got pics of these they can post? Appreciate it if you can. Would like to see how these turned out.

i just got a pair of olive 9s last week out of the buy/sell on NT. they went up instantly into my top three Js that i own.
the way they look on foot is too sick.. they look like they would be soo bulky , but they are not at all once on feet,

i just got a pair of olive 9s last week out of the buy/sell on NT. they went up instantly into my top three Js that i own.
the way they look on foot is too sick.. they look like they would be soo bulky , but they are not at all once on feet,

if they drop, they'll definitely have something slightly different from the previous releases. like change of material or downgraded quality. usual stuff.

if they drop, they'll definitely have something slightly different from the previous releases. like change of material or downgraded quality. usual stuff.

Back
Top Bottom