Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

I remember when they first retroed I picked up a pair for me my sister and brother at like 7 in the morning at modell's...good times.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I remember when they first retroed I picked up a pair for me my sister and brother at like 7 in the morning at modell's...good times.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Seven30

A Pretty Reliable Dude Just Posted This On My Twitter So I Was Just Wondering If Anyone Else Has Heard About This? He Said They Are A Quickstrike And Hit Us With The Classic "Remember Where U Heard This First"...

That's great but, how long does it take you to Type Like This?

Originally Posted by Seven30

A Pretty Reliable Dude Just Posted This On My Twitter So I Was Just Wondering If Anyone Else Has Heard About This? He Said They Are A Quickstrike And Hit Us With The Classic "Remember Where U Heard This First"...

That's great but, how long does it take you to Type Like This?

I would love to see these drop. I just never got around to picking up a pair. One of my top 10 favs, and would give me a real good reason to pull out the retro dream team jerseys they released a few years back.

I would love to see these drop. I just never got around to picking up a pair. One of my top 10 favs, and would give me a real good reason to pull out the retro dream team jerseys they released a few years back.

I have no luck with the oly VIIs.

3 pairs squeaking (bought used) so i sold them

then somebody didn't come through with a trade deal.

i've been patient.

People will complain when they come out. i.e. bad quality and the other nonsense that takes place in this part of NT

I have no luck with the oly VIIs.

3 pairs squeaking (bought used) so i sold them

then somebody didn't come through with a trade deal.

i've been patient.

People will complain when they come out. i.e. bad quality and the other nonsense that takes place in this part of NT

Back
Top Bottom