Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

well august gonna striaght if these drop, didn't get a pair before and was looking for one now. My b-day will be nice if I could get these and the IX

well august gonna striaght if these drop, didn't get a pair before and was looking for one now. My b-day will be nice if I could get these and the IX

Why are y'all still talking about Oly 7's? It was stated on pg. 2:
Originally Posted by solezprogression

Actually I'm pretty sure it won't be the Oly. 7's.

But they ARE releasing a pair of 7's as a quickstrike for the FIBA world championship. I haven't seen pics yet, so I don't know what the color placement will be, but I think they will be different from the Oly. 7's.

You heard it here 2nd... lol.

Why are y'all still talking about Oly 7's? It was stated on pg. 2:
Originally Posted by solezprogression

Actually I'm pretty sure it won't be the Oly. 7's.

But they ARE releasing a pair of 7's as a quickstrike for the FIBA world championship. I haven't seen pics yet, so I don't know what the color placement will be, but I think they will be different from the Oly. 7's.

You heard it here 2nd... lol.

still debating if i should cop a pair. smh at myself for selling my retros from '04

still debating if i should cop a pair. smh at myself for selling my retros from '04

Air Jordan VII (7) Retro – Olympic – ‘For The Love Of The Game’
From SneakerNews.com

air-jordan-vii-retro-olympic-for-the-love-of-the-game-1.jpg

BREAKING NEWS:

A ton of Air Jordan colorways have already been confirmed for late 2010 and early 2011 like the Playoff Air Jordan XIII and the Cool Grey XI. How about the Olympic Air Jordan VII? Kicks, a sneaker boutique located in Poland, received a stock of the Air Jordan VII in the Olympic colorway but with an updated change; on the lateral heel, you will see a golden basketball heart logo – a logo first seen on the Air Jordan IX For The Love The Game. Aside from the addition of the logo, the colorway of the Air Jordan VII Olympic looks to be true to the original. These are set for an August 7th, 2010 release but availability of this pair is unknown at the moment. What we do know is that Kicks in Poland has them in stock, so other shops may begin to receive these as well. Of course, Sneaker News will keep you updated, so check back with us and we’ll keep you updated on this latest development.

Style:
304775-103
Color: White/Metallic Gold-True Red-Midnight Navy
Release Date: August 7th, 2010

air-jordan-vii-retro-olympic-for-the-love-of-the-game-2.jpg

air-jordan-vii-retro-olympic-for-the-love-of-the-game-3.jpg

More photos on SneakerNews.com >>>

From SneakerNews.com

air-jordan-vii-retro-olympic-for-the-love-of-the-game-1.jpg

BREAKING NEWS:

A ton of Air Jordan colorways have already been confirmed for late 2010 and early 2011 like the Playoff Air Jordan XIII and the Cool Grey XI. How about the Olympic Air Jordan VII? Kicks, a sneaker boutique located in Poland, received a stock of the Air Jordan VII in the Olympic colorway but with an updated change; on the lateral heel, you will see a golden basketball heart logo – a logo first seen on the Air Jordan IX For The Love The Game. Aside from the addition of the logo, the colorway of the Air Jordan VII Olympic looks to be true to the original. These are set for an August 7th, 2010 release but availability of this pair is unknown at the moment. What we do know is that Kicks in Poland has them in stock, so other shops may begin to receive these as well. Of course, Sneaker News will keep you updated, so check back with us and we’ll keep you updated on this latest development.

Style:
304775-103
Color: White/Metallic Gold-True Red-Midnight Navy
Release Date: August 7th, 2010

air-jordan-vii-retro-olympic-for-the-love-of-the-game-2.jpg

air-jordan-vii-retro-olympic-for-the-love-of-the-game-3.jpg

More photos on SneakerNews.com >>>

Back
Top Bottom