Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

Had to go to fedex personally to get my 2nd pair. I'm happy with both...........
happy.gif

All that FNL hate, well I ordered when they had the re-up on Monday and I received my shipping confirmation this morning. Believe people, believe.

Originally Posted by philaflava1

All that FNL hate, well I ordered when they had the re-up on Monday and I received my shipping confirmation this morning. Believe people, believe.

Received my shipping confirmation as well from FNL, should be in on Thursday.

YO! So are there anymore expected restocks?

I wish those jerseys from '08 had come in 3X. I'd murder that Jordan.
smh.gif

DF!!!

Got them today And I gotta say my pair is %%%%+# up.
mad.gif

I'll post pics later. Never again will I buy online

Originally Posted by PiNoyBOy

Got them today And I gotta say my pair is %%%%+# up.
mad.gif

I'll post pics later. Never again will I buy online

what happened, dude? I'm still waiting for mine to get here...

I've had mixed results with FNL in the past.  They've burned me on more than one occasion, but it worked out this time.

From footlocker unlocked:

"Originally released in 1992 when the Dream Team took the Olympics by storm, this Jordan Olympic 7 White/Midnight Navy/True Red is a sneakerhead favorite. This retro version is part of the “For the love of the game

blasphemy ponyboy you do not like the cardinals VII? thats the classic staple color of the VII...you like the citrus? im shocked to hear you say that.

cardinals are my fave haha so im biased...at one point i had 4 pairs, now i have a reserved 2

Got my pair from my dude oldsole73..
pimp.gif
thanks for the hookup bro..

My eastbay pair should b here tomorrow..

Just got my pair from sideline apparel today. I have bought many of the releases in the last couple of years and have put up with the bad quality, paint jobs, ets., but I have never been as disappointed until these. The materials were on point but how they put it together was terrible. The first thing I noticed was that the toe box was creased on both shoes I think because the shoes were laced up too tight by the machine or the factory worker, not sure how they do it. After further inspection I noticed that on most of the part of the shoe wear the leather connects to the rubber mid sole, it was not connected very well, causing a tiny dark crevice in between the two materials which really sticks out because the leather is white and the rubber is white but where it is not connected/touching very well its black, so what JB DID WAS A FACTORY WORKER TOOK A PAINT BRUSH AND BRUSHED A LINE ALMOST ALL THE WAY AROUND THE SHOE WHERE THE TWO MATERIALS CONNECT SO YOU COULD NOT SEE IT, whats even worse is they did a bad job and missed spots and didn't even go all the way around. WWWOOOWWW JB WWWOOOOWWWW. You make such bad shoes you have to do touch ups after and then you can't even do a good job doing the touch ups. I may post photos later. I don't even know what to thikn now. Debating whether or not to maybe trade them for some Hare VII's.

pimp.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
ehbball88 wrote:

Just got my pair from sideline apparel today. I have bought many of the releases in the last couple of years and have put up with the bad quality, paint jobs, ets., but I have never been as disappointed until these. The materials were on point but how they put it together was terrible. The first thing I noticed was that the toe box was creased on both shoes I think because the shoes were laced up too tight by the machine or the factory worker, not sure how they do it. After further inspection I noticed that on most of the part of the shoe wear the leather connects to the rubber mid sole, it was not connected very well, causing a tiny dark crevice in between the two materials which really sticks out because the leather is white and the rubber is white but where it is not connected/touching very well its black, so what JB DID WAS A FACTORY WORKER TOOK A PAINT BRUSH AND BRUSHED A LINE ALMOST ALL THE WAY AROUND THE SHOE WHERE THE TWO MATERIALS CONNECT SO YOU COULD NOT SEE IT, whats even worse is they did a bad job and missed spots and didn't even go all the way around. WWWOOOWWW JB WWWOOOOWWWW. You make such bad shoes you have to do touch ups after and then you can't even do a good job doing the touch ups. I may post photos later. I don't even know what to thikn now. Debating whether or not to maybe trade them for some Hare VII's.
You are really gonna blame JB for this?  Maybe you got some B grades from the shop you ordered from.  Nobody else seems to have any of the problems you speak of, I recieved mine tonight from NDC and they are FLAWLESS!! 
pimp.gif

Im sorry to hear you got jacked on yours, maybe you should contact the store for an exchange or refund...

Originally Posted by ehbball88

he is right.  i got my brother some today and the first pair i looked at had that exact problem he was speaking of and it was horrible like noticeably obvious...my bro was going to just live with it and didnt want to bother the worker but i said HELL NO you are paying over $100 for a pair of shoes you should get the pair you want.  so we kindly asked the lady and she was nice to look for another pair and we got a good pair.  funny thing is, i told my bro how nike/jb let that pair through and didnt stamp them as b-grades. 

then again i have a pair of zk4 CD and the tongue was sewn all crooked and yet the b-grade pair i had was better looking than my retail store bought (a-grade) pair.  its expected though, depends on the QC person who looks at the batches.  what are you going to do. its not just shoes that this happens to it with anything you buy really (jeans, shirts, etc.)

Back
Top Bottom