OMFG RAY ALLENS OPEN NIGHT 11S GOLD AND WHITEEEEE AMAZZZZZZZZING

Exactly,
White with Green patent leather and clear soles would have been incredible!!
These are pretty cool, never saw anything like them however im not even going to jump into the hype because of it being something new.

Are these their jerseys now, or is it a limited thing? They need to get rid of that gold...
These 11s are worse than most of the fakes that I've seen. HORRID. That gold is just crazy looking. LOL

To me, the appeal is the fact that more than likely, that was a gift to him from JB to start off his season following the championship. Not to mention theXI's are such a classic, but to have such a different colorway, them joints are definitely whats up IMO.

they look like variants..
laugh.gif

even though this colorway is HIDEOUS im happy to see them out there because that prolly means we're gonna see a lot of XI PEs this season. but i imaginethat these are wut the CDP XIs are gonna look like and you can tell that the quality is horrible

y'all just hyped up cuz an NBA player is wearing them... if you saw a regular local dude wearing those, you'd be LOLing at him bigtime

I guess I was wrong thinking they would be the 6 rings...

But anyway...this pretty much sum up why I'm not a fan of P.E's..

Just give me a OG color way and I'm good

those are horrid, not only is it a horrible colorway, the shoe look so off,

and lol at all the hypebeast going crazy

They could have made them look better. They could have played around with the gold, green and white and made something that looks nice. At first, from far awayi didn't even know they were 11's. I thought they were some ugly 2.5s or something

Do like the gold on them, Can do without the gold. This is the start of many players on JB having xi pe

Back
Top Bottom