OMFG RAY ALLENS OPEN NIGHT 11S GOLD AND WHITEEEEE AMAZZZZZZZZING

those are RIDICULOUS
eek.gif

possible sign that the 11s are coming back?
devil.gif

this colorway is UGLY, i love xi's as much as any one but if these dropped i would not be copping

sick.gif

Good to see JB give Ray Ray a lil something special.
Horrendous colorway in my opinion.
Could've gave him an all white XI with clear green soles and gold sock liner
pimp.gif

they are for sure xi's, and they are sick! i wouldn't wear them, but they look hot with the celt's home uni's.

I think the sole should have been a little lighter so they were clearer, but now that i see that shine that the patent leather has they are clean

I'm willing to bet these were made for this game tonight only. Seeing as the championship banner was raised tonight I think JB just gave him somethingspecial to commemorate the night.

Cant replace the OG colorways. Anything else just makes it seem like the clown fakes out there. whats next ; all green with white soles

Originally Posted by abernja

I'm willing to bet these were made for this game tonight only. Seeing as the championship banner was raised tonight I think JB just gave him something special to commemorate the night.
maybe with the st. patty's day uni also since it has a lot of gold in it. and to JB more green please lol.

NASTY! I love XI, but I dont' know about that CW. Maybe they should've done all white with green soles.

Back
Top Bottom