OMG My Life as Liz

Originally Posted by Alan Garner

Originally Posted by CrunkJuicedUp

Word.... id pee on her too

9sb6g3.jpg

she needs a few more years and some developing before the beasting can commence.

Both Liz and Farrah are pretty cure and apparently these 'modeling pictures' were from just a few weeks after the baby was born.
FarrahAbrahamra_rev.jpg

FarrahAbraham1f_rev-480x400.jpg

FarrahAbrahamSophial0.jpg

no lie I saw like 5 girls that look like her at school today................ meh but I'll beat because I have no standards

The blonde girl that hates Liz is pretty hot, I think her name is Taylor. The other blonde girl that is trying to be friends with Liz is pretty hot too, but I dont know her name.

This show annoys because I hare songs/shows that focus on the outcast and how much their life is hell cuz of the popular kids. Show got old fast but Liz is just so darn cute.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

This show annoys because I hare songs/shows that focus on the outcast and how much their life is hell cuz of the popular kids. Show got old fast but Liz is just so darn cute.
Word, she's like one of those cute girls who thought the whole "awkward" thing was a cool style to have.  While not fine, she's not bad looking.  I just wish the show was more watchable.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom