Omg, someone broke into my house...

Originally Posted by msDUNKtastic

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by msDUNKtastic

Idk why but for some reason I was dying the whole time I read it.I can imagine your face walking in to the crib
laugh.gif

Why don't you let your place get robbed and tell me how that feels.
Let my place get robbed?K let me hit my boys up.I'll report with my feelings later on
eyes.gif

EDIT:Just noticed you were the one that got robbed.I've been robbed before I know the feeling.But really though it's not that serious.It's only material things that you will forget about in about a month.I'm not gonna sit here and say damn I'm sorry.Because I'm not.I never met you dont know you and have no feelings for you fam.Better you then me.I'm sure you'll be fine
Dudes got a point.

Originally Posted by Shapeshiftah

damn bro, sorry to hear about that. maybe homeowner's insurance will cover some of the loss.

in what city do you live?

Seattle, WA.
Oh #%+*
nerd.gif

Sorry to hear that bro
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by lauk4kicks

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

damn bo, I'm sorry look at the good thing though , none of the kicks were touched
pimp.gif
....at least that is wat most NTERs would worry about.
I dont know man, I think theres more to life than just shoes.

We speak English on here.
I've noticed.

The B&E game is more serious this season than it's ever been. Millions are out of work and cost of living is at an all time high for basic
needs. People are hungry...period. I'm very sorry that your space was violated, but all that stuff is meaningless when you still have your
health. Good luck to you and your family.

Originally Posted by nelly28

i hate thieves.
Me too, breaking into someones home and taking there stuff is just plain cruddy

It's also the reason Sean Taylor is no longer alive
tired.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

damn bo, I'm sorry look at the good thing though , none of the kicks were touched
pimp.gif
....at least that is wat most NTERs would worry about.
so true

eyes.gif
@ people laughing at him

I know how you feel... at least none of your fam was harmed. Hopefully they catch the guys (or girls??) What kind of jerks would do that the night beforeThanksgiving..
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Shapeshiftah

damn bro, sorry to hear about that. maybe homeowner's insurance will cover some of the loss.

Seattle, WA.
damn dude, where in Seattle do u live? I live in the u-district. Seattle normally doesn't have a lot of break-ins.

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

Shapeshiftah wrote:

Seattle, WA.
damn dude, where in Seattle do u live? I live in the u-district. Seattle normally doesn't have a lot of break-ins.

Beacon Hill. People have told me this area has been really big on robberies. Last year, 3 of my neighbors got broken into.

Damn Beacon Hill
smh.gif

That area is usually quiet and chill. I didnt know break-ins happened like that over there

The first thing that came to my mind after I read about all the stuff that got jacked was the Santa in The Friday After Next.

they took your familys passport and id? sounds like they couldve been foreigners
i pray that never happens to me & i definately know someones broken in my crib more than once. im about to change the locks to my house
grin.gif

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

Shapeshiftah wrote:

Seattle, WA.

Beacon Hill. People have told me this area has been really big on robberies. Last year, 3 of my neighbors got broken into.
My car was broke into recently and my neighbors place was broke into 2 weeks ago. They got my wallet and some junk mail, spent about 2gs on mycards in about 2 hours. I signed up for Zanders identity theft insurance, you should do the same. I swear tho within the last year I always hear someonetalking about their car/house getting broke into. Also, hasn't there recently been a lot of armed robberies in the U?

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Damn Beacon Hill
smh.gif

That area is usually quiet and chill. I didnt know break-ins happened like that over there

Yeah, bro. The cop told me the area between Mercer Middle School and Cleveland High School (which is where I live) are huge when it comes to break-ins.Break-ins happen every day in that small area. The cop suspects that it's the kids in the schools are are responsible for most of them, but I told him Idoubt it was them that robbed my house because they didn't take any of my kicks or my clothes...

Back
Top Bottom