OMG THEY'RE LEAKEDDD

Count me in for the Blk ones, no doubt. These might be a x2. I'm ready to see the Gray/UNC colorway and theOG Wht colorway. Bring them on ! I'll be hooping in these on release day, guaranteed. By the time they drop, I'll be back in Bball condition fromthe knee probs and then it will be over. I was skeptical @ 1st from that old pic but these little pics did me alot of good.

COOK # 45
get fit.

Since JB been so tight lipped with these and ain't about to let some a sneaker site be the first to drop the official pics the least they could do is havea release date for the official pics so we could at least look forward to something until the kicks actually drop. Hopefully there out by chrismas the date Iwas predicting the pics drop untill I seen this thread.

I need to see them in person becauuse right now they look
grin.gif

I need more/better pics. But so far it dont look too bad.

And $185. aint bad considering Spizikes are $175 and XV's are $150.

Originally Posted by s dubl

They're alright. Nothing special. I'll cop just to complete the sequence.
damn sounds like a think called groupthink. u only copin cuz it seems like the thing to do

People don't listen or read... many people complain about this shoes from the black and white photo about how ugly they are and how they're not goingto buy them when it's release.. I noticed some of those people starting to change their mind... Just wait until there's more clearer pictures of theshoes then judge..

I am really starting to get excited about these! The uppers look very unique and futuristic. Seeing all of that carbon fiber on the soles makes me have highhopes in terms of performance and the finger prints seem like they could actually provide good traction. I still play in my orginal Silver Flightposite 1'sbecause I have yet to come across anything better and I have tried many different shoes. In addition to performance, I actually really like how the FP1 looksbecause I like it when technology inspires design, but some might find them to be atrocious. In my opinion, this shoe appears to have all the elements to bethe next high performance shoe for the ages just like the FP1. I hope I'm right because I really could use a new pair of shoes.

JB has always been at the top in terms of performance. Lately, they have to master the appearance factor.

And
laugh.gif
@ dudes trying to enlarge the picture to get a better hint of what they looklike. Just wait.

ehhh im a little disappointed but ill wait and see better pics and definitely not worth 230 though

Wow. They kinda look like the dubz from the side. I wont cop for $230 or $180. When They go on sale, I'll get them to complete my set

indifferent.gif
For all those Hating on the 23'sbefore you see them in person or even see a high quality digital photo..

Here is some...
86shqhy.jpg

For your...
730e3qf.jpg

How the hell can you judge a shoe from a sketch or Blurry photo?
Soon your gonna see the same noobs talking about copped x2

Like I said in the sketch thread, I'll reserve judgement until I see higher quality pics.

SMH @ people juding a BASKETBALL shoe by its casual appeal.
You're in denial if you believe most people buy jays because of their performance.
laugh.gif
..I wont judge it by this picture yet, I can't see any details of the shoe.

wow the pics looks like they take on an "EXOSKELETON" look. that's alot different than the basic lines of the scanned pic. i like the exoskeletonlook since its something new exposing ALOT of the carbon fiber. but the elements and the overall shape of the shoe i've seen before. xx3 are better butstillare PATHETIC as HELL!

Back
Top Bottom