OMG THEY'RE LEAKEDDD

Bigger pics anyone??

Funny how ppl changed how they feel so quickly
roll.gif

DC21

the scanned pictures of the XX3 sucked. the XX3 scanned picture looked tow-up. Looking at these new pictures, i get a Dub-zero feel to them. At the moment,i'm not too sure about the XX3. They do look better than the scanned picture, but not enough to convince me that the XX3 will be real dope. I need clearerpictures to make a final judgment. Right now, i will say, i don't like them and i don't hate them.

damn those shoes look pretty serious, i can't wait to see them in person. These crappy pics are 10x better than the sketches though. My mind wonders aboutall the color combos that could look good on these....

I enlarged these photo and you would be amazed on what you see..

From this picture, it seems like they cut out holes on the side that looks like vents.

This angle, it looks the the "shark fin" part looks more like a strap cover. You can sorta see a fold on the beginning on the 3rd hole on the cover.Can this be like the Lebron Soliders with the ankle straps?

I think I'm going to take an old school (i.e.- before the internet) approach to these and stay away till around release date.

How in God's name can any of you tell much by those pics? Some of you have some eagle eyes or something, I can't make much detail out of them. But hey,that's me.

Since they won't sell out the first day, I'll just go to the store and make my decision then. If they don't grab my attention there in the store, Iwon't cop. None of this letting them grow on me nonsense.

This angle, it looks the the "shark fin" part looks more like a strap cover. You can sorta see a fold on the beginning on the 3rd hole on the cover. Can this be like the Lebron Soliders with the ankle straps?

Man you see a lot more in that pic than I do. However, I did notice if I squint my eyes a bit, I can see what appears to be Bigfoot.

6c8258b2233307e4af1bc226d2f0f89e223d14b.jpg

Edit: There is no need to quote an entire post including a large picture in a reply, ESPECIALLY when your reply follows straight after it. The quote function should be used to highlight a specific element of a post that you want to call attention to.

roll.gif

Furthermore, we have a rule about FREE POSTING, i.e. making poststhat don't really add anything to the community just to increase your post count. Posting a reply consisting of a single emoticon is not OK. - AE.

Back
Top Bottom