OMG THEY'RE LEAKEDDD

bigger pic or not, i won't be coppin...

can someone help I cant seem to start a new topic the message box wont let me type anything in it? I can only use the quick reply function.....email me [email protected] someone!!

Shoes look decent in the pics, it looks like the details on the shoe are whats gonna set it off. I just need to see how they feel when on. But worth $230? Ihavent paid more than $150 retail on a pair of Jordans (XIII) so I am still going to boycott with a $230 price (unless the commercials are so good that I getso pumped up I have to buy a pair).

indifferent.gif
smh.gif

can everybody stop saying im not paying 230$. only 1 limited color is 230$(i think its white carolina colors) and the rest are 185(bulls colors).

Originally Posted by shoalin23jordan

can everybody stop saying im not paying 230$. only 1 limited color is 230$(i think its white carolina colors) and the rest are 185(bulls colors).

im glad im not the only person going crazy over everbody saying they cost $230

thanks for the piks ssgefiestoakagerger...like i said in the other thread its not what i hope for...but its cool ima still get em regardless
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AJXXI

I've just given up, people don't listen. Most of you complaining about the $230 price tag won't even have an opportunity to pay that muchsince they're only going to 23 stores.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Originally Posted by AJXXI

I've just given up, people don't listen. Most of you complaining about the $230 price tag won't even have an opportunity to pay that much since they're only going to 23 stores.

Well im complaining that there 185$... to much for that ugly shoe! but i guess the uglier the more they cost word to spizikes being 175

Back
Top Bottom