OMG THEY'RE LEAKEDDD

i hope to god these are fakes or a dummy model jb has setup to confuse us. by the looks of the pics the finger print on the sole was A HORRIBLE IDEA. this shoelooks like an adidas Team Mac.

Please JB don't go out like that.

THOSE PICS ARE JUST F'ED UP. THAT SHOE LOOKS WRONG... AND SPECIALLY IF THATS A SAMPLE WHICH IS A SZ 9!!!!!! THE SHOE LOOKS LONG....

Great info. Thanks for the pictures.
Need a bigger one though, but those seems nice from the pictures.
I'll judge again if we get to see the bigger ones.

LOL at all the haters changing their minds. I actually thought they looked better in the scan. Not really feeling this colorway, but can't really tellfrom the small blurry pics...need to see better pics

Originally Posted by anticop23

its kind of hard to judge from the small pics, and especially the shoes are black. As we all know 'black' can easily the HIDE UGLINESS of a shoe.
Black can also hide the details that make the shoe
eek.gif

And lol @ everybody jumping off the hate wagon by seeing a *gasp* REAL PICTURE
eek.gif
. Some of you guys I swear.........

When I initially saw the sketch I knew these had potential. The only complaint I have is the colorway. You really cant see any detail or special features dueto the blandness. I've never really been a fan of all black or all white colorways, so that may say something. All in all, I liked them from the jump and Iexpect to fall in love with them if they put out good colorways (ex Black/white, Black/white/red, Whit/red/black).

eh the xx shouldve been the grand finale'... these dont look too special...a clearer pic would help tho

I like how everyone is calling the OG pic a "sketch". It a was freaking photocopied black and white PHOTO!

.... anyways... the new pics look on point. Can't wait to see everything.

Well, I think they are going out in style I can not wait to see a clear picture of the shoes Baby J said it. I think JB has finally got it right as thenumbered shoe goes out. Get ready to go down memory lane.
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom