OMG THEY'RE LEAKEDDD

I saw a pair of K swiss that had the same kind of design over the toebox like these...
roll.gif

wack, i seen them in white/grey/university blue...the last 2 pics they look like the low top 17's

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

SMH @ people juding a BASKETBALL shoe by its casual appeal.
You're in denial if you believe most people buy jays because of their performance.
laugh.gif
..I wont judge it by this picture yet, I can't see any details of the shoe.

over 80% of people buy shoe that aren't for they're intended purpose.....

ok for me i feel like the shoe's aesthetics are important, but however we must remember what this shoe is intended to do... it's a basketball shoe...it's purpose is first and foremost to perform to high standards on the basketball court. personally i think that if a shoe performs to a higher level inbasketball, they are automatically that much more appealing. Secondly, the aesthetics of a shoe come into play such as what color-ways go well together and theway the shoe looks and all that. honestly if i had to choose a good looking basketball shoe that was crappy in performance (blisters, sprained ankles, poorgrip, cutting into the achilles) or a uglier shoe with better performance, then i would always choose the better performing shoe. At the end of the day nomatter what, the XXIII is a basketball shoe with the purpose to perform on the court, then looking good while performing is really up to the baller, if youcan't look good on the court it doesn't really matter what shoe you are wearing. then if you are truly a baller, it wont matter what shoe you arewearing either, you'd look great playing in anything. thats the way i see it.
for me it never matters where i go to play, i let my game speak for itself and when it does then it easily wins over the respect and i could be wearing theugliest shoes on the court but my games the cleanest and thats all that matters. for those of you that can't ball and you feel like the only shot you haveat looking great on the court is in some flashy shoes... trust me when i say this, its easy to tell who's a baller and who's not and its not by theshoes.
and btw i personally think the XXIII aren't that bad looking...

Originally Posted by shatrddreams

ok for me i feel like the shoe's aesthetics are important, but however we must remember what this shoe is intended to do... it's a basketball shoe... it's purpose is first and foremost to perform to high standards on the basketball court. personally i think that if a shoe performs to a higher level in basketball, they are automatically that much more appealing.

I will digress due to this

of4ozm.jpg

An outsole shot reminds me the first image of AJ XVIII (in black) I've seen on SLAM mag website few years back. I'm sold, but I was sold from thebeginning. Please more pics and more detailed.

Paix
c.

YES CARBON FIBRE!!!!...on the last XX3 post i hope they had some and man DO THEY!!!....definitely lived up to the hype for me....EXCELLENT JOB TINKER!!!!

Back
Top Bottom