One less lonely [slur deleted] - Justin Bieber. Vol Sterling part 2.

Like I said, it doesn't matter WHAT is said, it's just WHO is saying it what matters

Example?

White people "cant" recite the lyrics to "My N word"

Group called NWA?

Blacks can say "N words with attitude"

Whites? "NWA"

Who's really on the wrong side of this?

If you ask me NWA were used to tear down the black community but that's another topic.
I would like to hear your concept.

It's like that picture i've seen on facebook with Jimmy Iovine shaking hands with Eazy E and Chief Keef and the caption is like they're paying these gangsta rappers money to rap about things that destroy the black community

exactly what I was talking about; you assumed I was black then found out I wasn't so you can't have that "serious discussion" so you make statements like that

hallow words; hallow words

Nah you being white just explains your views even more. You don't want a serious discussion you just want to call someone racist because they speak out against racist and white privilege.

It's like that picture i've seen on facebook with Jimmy Iovine shaking hands with Eazy E and Chief Keef and the caption is like they're paying these gangsta rappers money to rap about things that destroy the black community

Lolol wasn't Easy e invited to a GOP dinner at the White House too?

exactly what I was talking about; you assumed I was black then found out I wasn't so you can't have that "serious discussion" so you make statements like that

hallow words; hallow words
Nah you being white just explains your views even more. You don't want a serious discussion you just want to call someone racist because they speak out against racist and white privilege.
Says the person that discredits another person's opinion because of their skin color.

Like I said, it doesn't matter WHAT is said, it's just WHO is saying it what matters

Example?

White people "cant" recite the lyrics to "My N word"

Group called NWA?

Blacks can say "N words with attitude"

Whites? "NWA"

Who's really on the wrong side of this?

If you ask me NWA were used to tear down the black community but that's another topic.
I would like to hear your concept.
Oh, OK.

Says the person that discredits another person's opinion because of their skin color.
Bingo. I learned on NT, only an African-American has the right to say who's racist and who isn't, whether they're white, asian, hispanic, etc. They have the final word and we have to accept their opinion as fact. 

Last edited:
Discredit? No with him being white I said his opinion now makes even more sense. Never discredited anything, I said him being white makes sense and aligns with his views.

Did you also stop saying the word boy or monkey?

I only say monkey when I'm at the zoo
I only say boy when I'm speaking to a boy

You get it?
I don't call no1 you know what cuz we all people there is no *****
Unless u want to use the word as ignorant which.u shouldn't but.it isva definition of that word

I dint say you know what cause nobody deserves it in any way or meaning

And it's beneath me to talk this way

You know what class is?
Do you possess class?
Then drop that dumb *** word
leave that for the dumb garbage
Get some class
Grow up

Go into a nice fine dining established
Say I want a table of 2 my *****
Sit down and look up
I guarantee you the reactions.u get will make.u think twice next time

Last edited:

Discredit? No with him being white I said his opinion now makes even more sense. Never discredited anything, I said him being white makes sense and aligns with his views.
Why even bother bringing up the color of his skin though? An argument stands on its merits, not what race the person presenting it is.

Last edited:
Real life I don't use the N word an I'm embarrassed when I see my people with OD sags in public. Am I an uncle tom? Also I associate with a lot of white ppl. I know street cats though.

Last edited:

Why even bother bringing up the color of his skin though? An argument stands on its merits, not what race you the person presenting it is.

:lol:

Not on NT.

Word to "are you black?".

Last edited:
Real life I don't use the N word an I'm embarrassed when I see my people with OD sags in public. Am I an uncle tom? Also I associate with a lot of white ppl. I know street cats though.

I think excessive use of the N word just shows lack of intelligence, using the N word excessively is no better than using curse words excessively in convo.

Wait. You're a racist black man ...

for ACKNOWLEDGING that there's a power structure designed to help whites and disenfranchise blacks?

551%20-%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20suit%20vince_mcmahon%20wwf.gif

All I'm saying is this: the person I was at 14 certainly wasn't a reflection of the person I was at 20, and it DAMN sure isn't a reflection of the person I am today. If someone judged my current self based off of the way I acted in middle school, I'd think they were a moron. I'd hope that everyone would change from the time they're 14 to the time they reach early adulthood.

Not saying Bieber should be completely absolved or free from scrutiny.  Kid's got some explaining to do.  I just doubt that he's the same ignorant person he was back then.  He might be ignorant in other ways, but that's reserved for another topic. 
laugh.gif

Dat screen name + topic doe
laugh.gif
What are you even trying to say?  Look at you. That's one the reasons I made the screen name, to see how quickly people try to use it against me. Only on NT. Imagine I said the same thing to a black dude on NT. 
laugh.gif

Patrice O'Neal said it best man, blacks can say anything they want about race and we just have to sit here and take it.

His screen name is a tribute to a racist Italian Mobster. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Wait. You're a racist black man ...

for ACKNOWLEDGING that there's a power structure designed to help whites and disenfranchise blacks?

551%20-%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20suit%20vince_mcmahon%20wwf.gif

Exactly man, these folks still using the same Jedi mind tricks to derail cats calling out racism.

For me to be a "racist" I would have to be preaching blacks are superior to everyone and preaching that we need a system that will hold down every other race so blacks can succeed and be the only ones with power.

I want someone to find where I have said that.

These NT racist feel that heat in the kitchen and try to throw smoke screens.

I'm racist for believing everyone should have an equal opportunity to compete and White Privilege is something preventing that. LOL

Dat screen name + topic doe :lol:

What are you even trying to say?  Look at you. That's one the reasons I made the screen name, to see how quickly people try to use it against me[/SIZE]. Only on NT. Imagine I said the same thing to a black dude on NT. :lol:

Patrice O'Neal said it best man, blacks can say anything they want about race and we just have to sit here and take it.

His screen name is a tribute to a racist Italian Mobster. :lol:  

Find something better to do bud.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom