One less lonely [slur deleted] - Justin Bieber. Vol Sterling part 2.

14 is def old enough to know right and wrong, but how often did you stick to that? Not giving him a pass, it's wrong, he should suffer the consequences and hopefully do the right thing afterward, but miss me with that hypocrisy about "I wasn't ____ at 14". That's ********.

It's not illegal to be racist, but it's morally and socially wrong

I know ****** that were busting guns at 14

At 14 I wasn't slandering white ppl, I was worried about girbauds, girls, ps2, and football. No mercy for that clown

Right, you saved that for when you got older and joined NT. Short term memories all over.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

lol @ the thought of this ruining his career.

What does a kid who jokes about killing people and joining supremacist group grow into?

Prestige Master on Call of Duty.

Last edited:
It's not illegal to be racist, but it's morally and socially wrong

I know ****** that were busting guns at 14

That's the thing dude can be racist all he wants, my point is dudes are fools for supporting him and giving him "black cards". I'm not even mad at the kid for showing his true colors I'm just amazes by dudes caping for this clown.

This doesn't get a pass but vandalism, assault, drugs, driving with a suspended/expired license, driving under the influence, etc, etc... does.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This thread was derailed from the minute the title included "Sterling pt 2" anyone thinking this is anywhere near the level of Donald Sterling is out of their mind; he's gonna suffer from this but you can't compare what someone did at 14 to an old man with a long history of racism and discrimination

#NTExtremes

When has any "racist" niketalker say he wanted to kill another race and joining a supremacist group. What bieber said is the equivalent to saying he wanted to joining the nazi army and kill the jews. But he would be anti sematic if he said that hes just 14 if he says something racist

This thread was derailed from the minute the title included "Sterling pt 2" anyone thinking this is anywhere near the level of Donald Sterling is out of their mind; he's gonna suffer from this but you can't compare what someone did at 14 to an old man with a long history of racism and discrimination

#NTExtremes

Dont think any black people but Donald Sterling on. When this video was made Bieber had already been already put on by Usher. How would you feel if you were a black manager and you find out the people under you that you helped were out there joking about killing your race which people ACTUALLY tried to do.

When has any "racist" niketalker say he wanted to kill another race and joining a supremacist group. What bieber said is the equivalent to saying he wanted to joining the nazi army and kill the jews. But he would be anti sematic if he said that hes just 14 if he says something racist

Dudes on NT Don't even know what racist mean, which is why you can never have a serious discussion on here because you have clowns who want to play superman for racist.

Dont think any black people but Donald Sterling on. When this video was made Bieber had already been already put on by Usher. How would you feel if you were a black manager and you find out the people under you that you helped were out there joking about killing your race which people ACTUALLY tried to do.

well isn't that an entirely different topic?

Wait!

This video was after usher put him on and signed him????

:smh:

Last edited:
What does a kid who jokes about killing people and joining supremacist group grow into?

Do you play any video games on Xbox Live?

I hear this **** alllllllll day depending on what game I'm playing.

What it all boils down to is me not caring about this. A young white kid said something racist behind closed doors? Welcome to the internet.

Do you play any video games on Xbox Live?

I hear this **** alllllllll day depending on what game I'm playing.

What it all boils down to is me not caring about this. A young white kid said something racist behind closed doors? Welcome to the internet.

So that makes it ok? Because everyone does it its ok. The backbone of you're argument is horrible.

All this fake outrage is funny

when everybody walking around saying the same word with an a at the end so that makes it diffrent and tolerated and embraced lol fools...
the a gives it a diffrent meaning....
Lol so funny
The youth kept that word alive
Should of deaded that disrespectful derogatory word years ago

But it's okay it's got an a at the end
Lol

Last edited:
Wait!

This video was after usher put him on and signed him????

:smh:

Usher wrote the damn song at that :smh:

One Less Lonely Girl" is a song by singer Justin Bieber. The song was written and produced by Bieber's mentor, Usher, as well as Ezekiel Lewis, Balewa Muhammad of The Clutch, and A-Rex duo Sean Hamilton and Hyuk Shin (Korean). It was released exclusively to iTunes as the second single from his debut release, My World on October 6, 2009, and was later released to more digital distributions and mainstream and rhythmic radio soon after.

All this fake outrage is funny

when everybody walking around saying the same word with an a at the end so that makes it diffrent and tolerated and embraced lol fools...
the a gives it a diffrent meaning....
Lol so funny
Tge youth kept that word alive
Should of dreaded that disrespectful derogatory word years ago

But it's okay it's got an a at the end
Lol

What does someone saying ***** have to do with someone saying they want to join the KKK and kill black people?

Dudes on NT Don't even know what racist mean, which is why you can never have a serious discussion on here because you have clowns who want to play superman for racist.

hard to have a serious discussion when you can't type a proper statement

Back
Top Bottom