One less lonely [slur deleted] - Justin Bieber. Vol Sterling part 2.

Blacks as a whole hold the least wealth and are the least educated according to statistics. How can we contribute and compete? Don't let a few magical blacks who made it corporate America fool you, many of them (not all) hoard their wealth instead of building up their communities. Blacks are statically bottom of the totem poll for majority of the reports that come out only thing we are ar the top at is spending power and it's amazing we can spend a trillion a yr but hold little to no wealth.
They are not trying to hear you bro....

Blacks as a whole hold the least wealth and are the least educated according to statistics. How can we contribute and compete? Don't let a few magical blacks who made it corporate America fool you, many of them (not all) hoard their wealth instead of building up their communities. Blacks are statically bottom of the totem poll for majority of the reports that come out only thing we are ar the top at is spending power and it's amazing we can spend a trillion a yr but hold little to no wealth.
The idea that as a black person you're automatically at a disadvantage and have less opportunities is a part of the problem.

I'm not denying that it is true but I feel this mindset plays a large role in the vicious cycle you describe.

In your opinion...what would little Africa have that you can't find in parts of Harlem?

I agree with you there is no place called little Africa but what does a place like Harlem not have that you would like to see?

Harlem isn't owned by blacks. Yes there may be black businesses but I don't think it's comparable to district which is completely for blacks by blacks like something like Korea town or little Vietnam

You're right it isn't segregation I am making the point that what Lucky was alluding to was something like that for blacks. You called it segregation in reality it's not. Now ask your self this where is little Africa in America?

My dad literally always makes this point. About there being no Africatown that other races can go to enjoy things of their culture. I mean there are some parts here in the Bay Area that embrace African culture but say food wise, there really aren't a lot of them around unfortunately. I just don't think that pallet is good for business....sad to say.

Fun Fact : Black woman are the most educated group in the country.
And the black man is being killed and locked up in record numbers. Lol a women can't make black babies by herself you know?
BUT SHE CAN MAKE BEAUTIFUL MIXED BLACK/ASIAN BABIES 
devil.gif

The idea that as a black person you're automatically at a disadvantage and have less opportunities is a part of the problem.
I'm not denying that it is true but I feel this mindset plays a large role in the vicious cycle you describe.

So wait you won't say it's not true but you're condemning someone for acknowledging its true? To individually prosper you have to defeat the system solo. A whole group can't defeat the system if the system is still the system

So wait you won't say it's not true but you're condemning someone for acknowledging its true? To individually prosper you have to defeat the system solo. A whole group can't defeat the system if the system is still the system
INB4 BLASTERCOMBO DOES THE WHOLE XZIBIT SCRIPT

YO DAWG

I dont mean this negatively. ...

But luciano is THAT guy :rofl:

Like buggin out in do the right thing lol
You need that guy.

Leme leave b4 trashcans start gettin tossed

Lol it's not a mindset it's fact bruh. That mindset can only end when the system of racist white supremacy is destroyed.

Korea town, little Italy, whatever else you want to think of is not segregation.

You're right it isn't segregation I am making the point that what Lucky was alluding to was something like that for blacks. You called it segregation in reality it's not. Now ask your self this where is little Africa in America?

>Africa
>Little

uw0tm8?

Lol, I was thinking the same thing. Dude was comparing small ethnic groups to an entire continent.

You won't find a little Africa for the same reason you won't find little Europe.

There is a little Ethiopia tho

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Ethiopia,_Los_Angeles

I'm saying I believe that some percentage of those statistics miss out or don't capitalize on opportunities and chances they do in fact have because of that mindset.

As in having the opportunity for better schooling but choosing a cheaper alternative or not giving it the best in school because there is this idea that they can't beat the system anyway.

If that makes sense.

:lol:
What does college enrollment have to do with wealth and power?

EXACTLY, Dudes will post the education rate but not the unemployment rate for black college grads. Or how kids are DROWNING IN debt.Like I know Soooooo many kids black and white with degrees even masters and are unemployed or under employed. That whole "y'all are educated quit making excuses" is a smoke screen. Mark zuckerburg has no degree and look at him

Last edited:

laugh.gif

What does college enrollment have to do with wealth and power?
EXACTLY, Dudes will post the education rate but not the unemployment rate for black college grads. Like I know Soooooo many kids black and white with degrees even masters and are unemployed or under employed. That whole "y'all are educated quit making excuses" is a smoke screen. Mark zuckerburg has no degree and look at him
BRUH HE MADE FACEBOOK

EXACTLY, Dudes will post the education rate but not the unemployment rate for black college grads. Or how kids are DROWNING IN debt.Like I know Soooooo many kids black and white with degrees even masters and are unemployed or under employed. That whole "y'all are educated quit making excuses" is a smoke screen. Mark zuckerburg has no degree and look at him

Mark Zuckerberg started Facebook

good lord I have heard some dumb things in here today but we have a winner

Your average kid without a degree doesn't end up at Exeter and Harvard, or design a program sold to microsoft by 18.

In your opinion...what would little Africa have that you can't find in parts of Harlem?

I agree with you there is no place called little Africa but what does a place like Harlem not have that you would like to see?

Aren't most blacks being priced out of Harlem? Lol

And whites getting priced out of manhattan.
They went to Williamsburg and now they getting priced out of there too.

NYC housing racist against whites?

Dog, ain't nobody saying blacks don't got the chips stacked up against them. This is a fact.
But when you decide to use this as an excuse for every single short coming and walk around with this chip on your shoulder you aren't doing yourself any favors.

I asked your for your thoughts on Michael Jackson cause I wanted to see how your anger towards this clown that sang a stupid song compared to the anger of this pedophile that happened to be an extremely talented artist.

Have your opinions, see the world how you want. But as of right now, you don't seem anymore open minded than some white bigot.

Last edited:

also - enrollment doesn't even necessarily mean educated - most college students drop out

Back
Top Bottom