One less lonely [slur deleted] - Justin Bieber. Vol Sterling part 2.

It's sad that you have no idea how the black race feels about Americans and their treatment of us
I do know, I've been with my girl over a year who is Nigerian/Ethopian. It's just funny to me that people use a forum dedicated to giving white people money for products that they use Asians unfairly to produce. 

Wasn't talking about you specifically. You can't deny that racism towards white people gets looked over or even given a pass on here is more common than racism towards black people.
I'm not calling out anyone specifically, I'm just saying that's my observation.
Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't you advocating for racial segregation?

Do you realize segregation occurs by other ethnicities all over America. Have you heard of Korea town? Little Italy? Why is it ok for other ethnicities to have their own communities backed by their own people but it's bad for black people do to that?

Korea town, little Italy, whatever else you want to think of is not segregation.

I do know, I've been with my girl over a year who is Nigerian/Ethopian. It's just funny to me that people use a forum dedicated to giving white people money for products that they use Asians unfairly to produce. 

I haven't bought a pair of sneakers for pleasure from Nike since I was a minor. Ask her about the video and lets see how her views compare to yours

Never advocated segregation I bring up Nationalism and group economics which blacks were practicing (because they had no choice) during the times of segregation. Once again dudes reading what they want to read.

My argument is who can blacks integrate when as a whole we are not prepared to compete and contribute? I say blacks need to practice group economics to build our broken communities before focusing on integrating and racist flip it and say I'm pro segregation. Once again more Racist Jedi mind tricks.
It was a question. I said correct me if I'm wrong so no need to get so defensive.

You're saying black people in general are not prepared to compete and contribute now? Black people can't be succesful and integrate into the community?

I haven't bought a pair of sneakers for pleasure from Nike since I was a minor. Ask her about the video and lets see how her views compare to yours
SMH AND U FORGOT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING;

PICS?

Man Wut? You speak as if sweat shops aren't run by other Asians, American companies only contract with them. And this is the general most posters here don't even step foot in the nike related forums like that.

Korea town, little Italy, whatever else you want to think of is not segregation.

You're right it isn't segregation I am making the point that what Lucky was alluding to was something like that for blacks. You called it segregation in reality it's not. Now ask your self this where is little Africa in America?

Lucky - What are your thoughts on Michael Jackson?

Srs

Please respond.

You're right it isn't segregation I am making the point that what Lucky was alluding to was something like that for blacks. You called it segregation in reality it's not. Now ask your self this where is little Africa in America?
THERE ARE ALOT OF HUGE SECTS SPREAD ACROSS METROPOLITAN AREAS MAN

OUT OF CURIOUSITY, WHERE DO U RESIDE?

Lucky - What are your thoughts on Michael Jackson?

Srs

Please respond.

laugh.gif
 I'm done. 

It was a question. I said correct me if I'm wrong so no need to get so defensive.
You're saying black people in general are not prepared to compete and contribute now? Black people can't be succesful and integrate into the community?

How can blacks succeed when their schools are worst off and are just creating cycle. Do you think the average black student has the same education as the average white student? There is inequality throughout the entire system. Have you seen the options of what to eat in the black community? Let me know when you find a chipotle in the ghetto

Blacks as a whole hold the least wealth and are the least educated according to statistics. How can we contribute and compete? Don't let a few magical blacks who made it corporate America fool you, many of them (not all) hoard their wealth instead of building up their communities. Blacks are statically bottom of the totem poll for majority of the reports that come out only thing we are ar the top at is spending power and it's amazing we can spend a trillion a yr but hold little to no wealth.

In your opinion...what would little Africa have that you can't find in parts of Harlem?

I agree with you there is no place called little Africa but what does a place like Harlem not have that you would like to see?

So it's a fact now

NT does not know what racism or what segregation means :lol:

Yet continues to argue about it. :rofl:

Last edited:
Blacks as a whole hold the least wealth and are the least educated according to statistics. How can we contribute and compete? Don't let a few magical blacks who made it corporate America fool you, many of them (not all) hoard their wealth instead of building up their communities. Blacks are statically bottom of the totem poll for majority of the reports that come out only thing we are ar the top at is spending power and it's amazing we can spend a trillion a yr but hold little to no wealth.
Fun Fact : Black woman are the most educated group in the country.

Last edited:

SMH AND U FORGOT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING;

PICS?

THERE ARE ALOT OF HUGE SECTS SPREAD ACROSS METROPOLITAN AREAS MAN

OUT OF CURIOUSITY, WHERE DO U RESIDE?
Florida
LITTLE HAITI?

They are not trying to hear you bro....

In your opinion...what would little Africa have that you can't find in parts of Harlem?

I agree with you there is no place called little Africa but what does a place like Harlem not have that you would like to see?

Aren't most blacks being priced out of Harlem? Lol

Back
Top Bottom