One less lonely [slur deleted] - Justin Bieber. Vol Sterling part 2.

Jokes jokes jokes.......... Any of y'all's friends tell the joke about how he wanted to kill n______ and join the KKK?

Sounds hilarious huh? :smh:

"Yo mamma so black, she swallow whole milk and spit out yohoo"

Bro...this Spanish youngin said that to an Asian dude in fifth grade...I lost my ish, then and there.

I wouldn't group that type of joke with what Bieber was saying what so ever.

If you're not offended by a white guy saying "wassup my *****" somethings wrong.
My Filipino friends stay saying this to others and their black friends and none of them care. I really think only white people get the hate....for obvious reasons but I do think there should be some consistency with this word. It's either it's cool or not cool to say it.
I feel like if that's what you grew up around, then it is what it is. When you're going out of your way to say it and be cool, cause "everyone else is saying it", you deserve to be clapped. And you can tell who's used to saying it, and who's trying to be a funny guy.

Jokes jokes jokes.......... Any of y'all's friends tell the joke about how he wanted to kill n______ and join the KKK?

Sounds hilarious huh?
mean.gif
I mean, I wish he was my friend...but then again he gets a pass because he's black...which is ridiculous to me because I've met some black people far more racists than some white folk I know...but thats neither here nor there I guess. Oh and it was hilarious to me btw.

Last edited:
that's what I'm saying, I came up on stuff like that :lol:

Sounds hilarious huh? :smh:

dead *** the first time I heard that chainsaw joke was from a white dude at lunch in high school that I had just finished frying for having red hair.

I was telling potato famine jokes and all types of ****. dude had that one stashed waiting for the moment :lol:

I came up on Comic View and Def Jam though so eh.

Last edited:
ITT - Lucky gets checked then he tells people to shut the hell up until Meth can come in and articulate for him.

ITT - Lucky gets checked then he tells people to shut the hell up until Meth can come in and articulate for him.

how am I getting checked? Dude said I told racist jokes when I was a kid? wot? Thats like me saying you wore thongs in 4th grade, lol don't come trying to deflect more stuff we didn't forget about that dumb stuff you were saying pages ago. And Meth didn't articulate anything he just said it in a "nice" manner. I aint got time to be nice to you racist, we exposing you clowns :smokin

I still stand by everything I said pages ago.
I don't want you to forget.

You the same dude that wanted a gun for home security and had no problem saying you'll shoot a woman or a pre teen with zero hesitation.

You BEEN exposed.

You the same dude that wanted a gun for home security and had no problem saying you'll shoot a woman or a pre teen with zero hesitation.

You BEEN exposed.

You BEEN exposed.

lol look at you, once again using this Selective reading. Please post EVERYTHING I said in that thread. Home Invasions in Atlanta are real you have teens and women doing these things. Get the hell out of here man, you're a racist clown and now you're throwing bricks. Just like EVERYONE in that thread agreed, if an Armed Man or Woman is threading your life, its you or them, point blank.

Just stop saying the N-word, everyone.

Pick a new word to call each other.

I'm sick of seeing all of these discussions about is it okay for a white/asian/mexican to say the word, because its not right for anyone to say that word IMO.

I'm white and my grandparents were racists towards black people, always calling them "colored people" or the N-word and I never understood the hate or reason why they would call these people these words. It disgusted me to the point that even if you saying the word with an "a" on the end, its not right.

That word carries a lot of hatred and whether its said with a "er" at the end or a "a" at the end of it in my eyes and I wish more people would think like that.

My Mother told me this story one day. She's from Northern California but has family in the deep south...so anyways (this was when she was about 12yrs old or so...she's 59 now) her Aunt had a "helper" (slave basically) but they didn't treat her bad in anyway, she was like a part of the family but not part of the family if that makes any sense....lol...she was paid and housed and did all of the household chores.

When it was time to eat dinner they all sat down at the table to eat and the black lady went to go eat in the kitchen. My mom asked her aunt why can't she come sit with us? her aunt said even if she'd ask her to, she wouldn't and would refuse. I guess its just a generational thing. My mom got so upset that day and just didn't understand why.

Anyways, thats my story.

(sorry if I derailed this thread)

Last edited:
Lol at "racist clown".
You running out of **** to say.

I always enjoy when dudes have to resort to name calling. Have fun with that.

All I'll tell you is to hold yourself to the same standards you going to hold other people to.
Also, you should practice more on your articulation skills.

Good luck with your racial crusade of 2014.

Last edited:
Lol at "racist clown".
You running out of **** to say.

I always enjoy when dudes have to resort to name calling.

I`m not name calling, I`m informing you , you are a racist clown lol. You're trying to deflect things to get the heat off of you.

You say I've been exposed for saying I want a Gun for if my home is ever broken in by armed humans. Man what?!? Exposed for having sense to be a man and protect whats mine?

Me saying I want a gun to patrol the streets and shoot teens and women (Like you're implying) and me saying I want a Gun that will never leave the house and only for life or death situations ARE NOT the same.

Once again if you're gonna quote me quote everything I said, don't twist my damn words to deflect attention off of you being a Racist Clown.

Meth posted in here? I must've missed that. Went back like 3 pages and didn't see anything.

Tell 'em why you're mad they're racist

I`m not mad, I`m just passionate about my beliefs, and my beliefs is this racist crap has to stop.

Miss me with all that racism doesn't exist. its not a big deal bull crap. These dudes been called out by more than just me in this thread.

Whats funny is everyone clearly understands what I`m saying besides the racist telling me I need to "articulate" LOL

That word carries a lot of hatred and whether its said with a "er" at the end or a "a" at the end of it in my eyes and I wish more people would think like that.
The question is, who carries that hatred? Does the word itself carry the hatred? What about when Richard Pryor used it? did it carry hatred then? What about **** Gregory? What about the white kids singing a Kanye song? Does it carry hatred then? Or...do we force it to carry hatred? Thats my question.

Every word in and of its self is rather innocuous. Words are only vessels for ideas, and if the idea behind a word changes, doesn't that mean the word itself changes? Gay, for example, used to mean happy, queer used to mean strange, but now both refer to a group of people, hell, wouldn't be suprised if one (or both) get edited out of the post, because the idea behind those words changed, the words themselves still carry the same three and five letters respectively, still same place in the dictionary, but the definitions have changed as our ideas about the words have changed.

The idea behind the word is what kills me, not the word itself. I'll drop stay out of this thread, unless someone wants to address the idea behind words, and not particular words themselves.

The question is, who carries that hatred? Does the word itself carry the hatred? What about when Richard Pryor used it? did it carry hatred then? What about **** Gregory? What about the white kids singing a Kanye song? Does it carry hatred then? Or...do we force it to carry hatred? Thats my question.

Every word in and of its self is rather innocuous. Words are only vessels for ideas, and if the idea behind a word changes, doesn't that mean the word itself changes? Gay, for example, used to mean happy, queer used to mean strange, but now both refer to a group of people, hell, wouldn't be suprised if one (or both) get edited out of the post, because the idea behind those words changed, the words themselves still carry the same three and five letters respectively, still same place in the dictionary, but the definitions have changed as our ideas about the words have changed.

The idea behind the word is what kills me, not the word itself. I'll drop stay out of this thread, unless someone wants to address the idea behind words, and not particular words themselves.
I agree, but to conclude it the word should be removed altogether. I use it, and frequently but I'll be happy if/when the word is gone.

I`m not mad, I`m just passionate about my beliefs, and my beliefs is this racist crap has to stop.

Miss me with all that racism doesn't exist. its not a big deal bull crap. These dudes been called out by more than just me in this thread.

Did I say racism doesn't exist? Did I allude to that in anyway?

My point is that "racist" shouldn't be used as an any size fits all insult for anyone that disagrees with you

If someone says "I don't think _____ is racist" that doesn't necessarily make that person a racist themselves.

Back
Top Bottom