One of the most impressive shoe collections I've ever seen!

eek.gif

GreyFoxx wrote:
sad to say, that probably majority of those shoes wont ever been worn.
fourfiftyeight wrote:
rcjbbp1313 wrote:
by the time he gets around in the rotation the first in the original rotation will fall apart... tooo many shoes imo
This.

Double This to the 5th power.

I hate to see people buy sooooooo much sneakers only to never wear or sell them. pointless. He just has sneakers just to have and because people give him free sneakers. he probably only wears 2% of his collection. If he was one of those cases where "I couldnt afford them growing up, so now that I have the money to, I can and will" he defiantly jumped off the deep end with his righteous cause. Yes he has one of the most versatile collections i have ever seen (and i truly do like that its versitile) but its still a waste IMO. We all get a little crazy with what we buy sometimes but that collection is ridiculous in the worst way possible. I do hope he does something good with his collection soon like Pat did (who sold 90% of it to fund his business so that he could retire wealthy enough to not have to worry about money again and take care of his mom) because greg street has grey hairs now.

GreyFoxx wrote:
sad to say, that probably majority of those shoes wont ever been worn.
fourfiftyeight wrote:
rcjbbp1313 wrote:
by the time he gets around in the rotation the first in the original rotation will fall apart... tooo many shoes imo
This.

Double This to the 5th power.

I hate to see people buy sooooooo much sneakers only to never wear or sell them. pointless. He just has sneakers just to have and because people give him free sneakers. he probably only wears 2% of his collection. If he was one of those cases where "I couldnt afford them growing up, so now that I have the money to, I can and will" he defiantly jumped off the deep end with his righteous cause. Yes he has one of the most versatile collections i have ever seen (and i truly do like that its versitile) but its still a waste IMO. We all get a little crazy with what we buy sometimes but that collection is ridiculous in the worst way possible. I do hope he does something good with his collection soon like Pat did (who sold 90% of it to fund his business so that he could retire wealthy enough to not have to worry about money again and take care of his mom) because greg street has grey hairs now.

THANK YOU FOR THAT VIDEO.

YOU WON'T HEAR ANY "I'VE SEEN BETTER", "WHAT A WASTE" HATE FROM ME. DOPE COLLECTION FOR SURE, NO MATTER WHAT HE DECIDES TO DO WITH HIS COLLECTION.

ENJOYED HIS COMMENTARY AS WELL, HAD ME DYING AT CERTAIN PARTS.

"NEED A PASSPORT TO COP THESE" 
roll.gif

THANK YOU FOR THAT VIDEO.

YOU WON'T HEAR ANY "I'VE SEEN BETTER", "WHAT A WASTE" HATE FROM ME. DOPE COLLECTION FOR SURE, NO MATTER WHAT HE DECIDES TO DO WITH HIS COLLECTION.

ENJOYED HIS COMMENTARY AS WELL, HAD ME DYING AT CERTAIN PARTS.

"NEED A PASSPORT TO COP THESE" 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom