One of the most impressive shoe collections I've ever seen!

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THANK YOU FOR THAT VIDEO.

YOU WON'T HEAR ANY "I'VE SEEN BETTER", "WHAT A WASTE" HATE FROM ME. DOPE COLLECTION FOR SURE, NO MATTER WHAT HE DECIDES TO DO WITH HIS COLLECTION.

ENJOYED HIS COMMENTARY AS WELL, HAD ME DYING AT CERTAIN PARTS.

"NEED A PASSPORT TO COP THESE
roll.gif
I was dying when i hear that though lol

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THANK YOU FOR THAT VIDEO.

YOU WON'T HEAR ANY "I'VE SEEN BETTER", "WHAT A WASTE" HATE FROM ME. DOPE COLLECTION FOR SURE, NO MATTER WHAT HE DECIDES TO DO WITH HIS COLLECTION.

ENJOYED HIS COMMENTARY AS WELL, HAD ME DYING AT CERTAIN PARTS.

"NEED A PASSPORT TO COP THESE
roll.gif
I was dying when i hear that though lol

his second one is better, I can't wait for his vault, but I hope he added more stuff than when he made the vid back in 07, I think.

his second one is better, I can't wait for his vault, but I hope he added more stuff than when he made the vid back in 07, I think.

He's already mentioned having the Eminem IV's. I have a feeling the vault is gonna be LOADED with OG's and other rare Jordans.

He's already mentioned having the Eminem IV's. I have a feeling the vault is gonna be LOADED with OG's and other rare Jordans.

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

I saw Unftd 4's and Tiffany Dunks in there...so yea..i bet he prolly has all numbered jordans every colorway or some crap....

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

I saw Unftd 4's and Tiffany Dunks in there...so yea..i bet he prolly has all numbered jordans every colorway or some crap....

ok, eminem and undftd iv's both impress me. (however i'd still wear them to death:wink: )

seriously, no "hate" from me, i don't know the guy. i'd have just made different decisions had i the cash the space he does.

ok, eminem and undftd iv's both impress me. (however i'd still wear them to death:wink: )

seriously, no "hate" from me, i don't know the guy. i'd have just made different decisions had i the cash the space he does.

Back
Top Bottom