One of the most impressive shoe collections I've ever seen!

Damn! what a collection
pimp.gif

i think people in general are too impressed by collections.  its not a skill, a talent, or a god given ability to be able to buy shoes. Anyone can, old or young, male or female. What would you all say if Bikll Gates just started to buy every single jordan ever made. PE, autographed shoes, you name it. Shoes that none of you have ever seen and didnt know existed that 3 or 4 people at nike own? Im willing to bet most if not all would say "Bill Gates just has money so he can buy the shoes but hes not a true sneakerhead" .
If you had the means, any one of you could have the exact same collection. So really how impressive can it be if its based on ones ability to buy shoes. Whats unique or interesting is very subjective and that just comes down to personal taste.  I can be impressed , for lack of a better word, with a person who has 3 pairs of shoes because thats what they have been able to afford, but infinite knowledge and passion on shoes versus someone who has a lot of shoes and makes a video of it. All of you should be impressed with YOUR own collections. Not mine, not this guy in the videos, not anyones because realistically if you had the money, you could have that exact same collection. Be proud of your collection. Understand that a collection doesnt mean someone is better than you, knows more, has greater passion, etc etc.

i think people in general are too impressed by collections.  its not a skill, a talent, or a god given ability to be able to buy shoes. Anyone can, old or young, male or female. What would you all say if Bikll Gates just started to buy every single jordan ever made. PE, autographed shoes, you name it. Shoes that none of you have ever seen and didnt know existed that 3 or 4 people at nike own? Im willing to bet most if not all would say "Bill Gates just has money so he can buy the shoes but hes not a true sneakerhead" .
If you had the means, any one of you could have the exact same collection. So really how impressive can it be if its based on ones ability to buy shoes. Whats unique or interesting is very subjective and that just comes down to personal taste.  I can be impressed , for lack of a better word, with a person who has 3 pairs of shoes because thats what they have been able to afford, but infinite knowledge and passion on shoes versus someone who has a lot of shoes and makes a video of it. All of you should be impressed with YOUR own collections. Not mine, not this guy in the videos, not anyones because realistically if you had the money, you could have that exact same collection. Be proud of your collection. Understand that a collection doesnt mean someone is better than you, knows more, has greater passion, etc etc.

I would love to sit with the guy, chat, then do an inventory check with him. I'd be a bit anal, wanting to put all the Adidas shoes together, Nike shoes broken down by year, make, then catagory, then even have them broken down by room. Dude's crib is a bit cluttered! Impressive mofo'in collection to say the least! So much stuff, I don't know whether to shake my head, or laugh my %!% off! Good for him though! As he is the definitive SNEAKERHEAD!

Come on Clark and Bobbito, open the vault!

I would love to sit with the guy, chat, then do an inventory check with him. I'd be a bit anal, wanting to put all the Adidas shoes together, Nike shoes broken down by year, make, then catagory, then even have them broken down by room. Dude's crib is a bit cluttered! Impressive mofo'in collection to say the least! So much stuff, I don't know whether to shake my head, or laugh my %!% off! Good for him though! As he is the definitive SNEAKERHEAD!

Come on Clark and Bobbito, open the vault!

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

He chose to buy those shoes and he seems proud of them in the video. If that's not a 'sneakerhead' then I don't know what is. Stop the hate.

He chose to buy those shoes and he seems proud of them in the video. If that's not a 'sneakerhead' then I don't know what is. Stop the hate.

Super mad crazy collection to the max!!!! that was ridiculous to say the least. Really nice collection not just the typical Jordan only coll. Not that theres anything wrong with that but this dude has all kinds of shoes of other brands too.

Super mad crazy collection to the max!!!! that was ridiculous to say the least. Really nice collection not just the typical Jordan only coll. Not that theres anything wrong with that but this dude has all kinds of shoes of other brands too.

Originally Posted by Gink

This. Sounds like your hating Corgi.Dude seems to truly love sneakers regardless of how many he has.Anyways he has a very nice diverse collection.

Originally Posted by Gink

This. Sounds like your hating Corgi.Dude seems to truly love sneakers regardless of how many he has.Anyways he has a very nice diverse collection.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Originally Posted by eltouha

He does have SOME (but bot like extremely hard to come by stuff) special stuff, but certainly not like mar does. I prefer OGs, GWs, Samples, Prototypes, or real vintage shoes (70s,80s,90s up to 95) over a bunch of GRs or newer stuff (not to say that there aren't rare shoes after 95, but just saying that even though they are rare, they aren't hard to come by, you know?) haha They are around on eBay etc. That other stuff I was mentioning doesn't come by much and thats why its more impressive. I could care less that Greg has icy 2000 VIs. And the fact that they're 2000 and not OG makes me just shrug it off and become not impressed. Even if they were OGs, it'd be like whatever since he has money and those are around on eBay.

true. i do concede that this collection is far more impressive than that "shoe-zeum" wanker's collection of "one million dollars [worth of recent retros!]"
wink.gif
. but i just can't shrug the notion these all need to be worn.
imo shoezeum guy is a joke. Sure he has some rare stuff, but because its all wrapped up in shrink, it would crumble hahaha. I'm not impresses at all by his stuff to be honest. Would you say Mar's is the best you've seen or what? He does have other stuff right? I'd want to see that. If you can show me a dude with most of the OG 1s (released), TYPS 1s, Sample 1s, Prototype 1s, and every/most OG 1-14 (sample, GR, and GW) and hella vintage stuff from the 80s and 90s, then okay. That IMO, would be the best collection I've ever seen.
I've seen collections where they have some of those things, but not all, you know? Can you find me the link of the guy with all the OGs in a glass case?

With a guy like Greg, where its obviously he has a lot of extra money, I'm not that impressed.

Click on this link homie .... http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/1104...lection-Nike-Air-Jordan-OG-1-s#reply-11040157

Originally Posted by eltouha

He does have SOME (but bot like extremely hard to come by stuff) special stuff, but certainly not like mar does. I prefer OGs, GWs, Samples, Prototypes, or real vintage shoes (70s,80s,90s up to 95) over a bunch of GRs or newer stuff (not to say that there aren't rare shoes after 95, but just saying that even though they are rare, they aren't hard to come by, you know?) haha They are around on eBay etc. That other stuff I was mentioning doesn't come by much and thats why its more impressive. I could care less that Greg has icy 2000 VIs. And the fact that they're 2000 and not OG makes me just shrug it off and become not impressed. Even if they were OGs, it'd be like whatever since he has money and those are around on eBay.

true. i do concede that this collection is far more impressive than that "shoe-zeum" wanker's collection of "one million dollars [worth of recent retros!]"
wink.gif
. but i just can't shrug the notion these all need to be worn.
imo shoezeum guy is a joke. Sure he has some rare stuff, but because its all wrapped up in shrink, it would crumble hahaha. I'm not impresses at all by his stuff to be honest. Would you say Mar's is the best you've seen or what? He does have other stuff right? I'd want to see that. If you can show me a dude with most of the OG 1s (released), TYPS 1s, Sample 1s, Prototype 1s, and every/most OG 1-14 (sample, GR, and GW) and hella vintage stuff from the 80s and 90s, then okay. That IMO, would be the best collection I've ever seen.
I've seen collections where they have some of those things, but not all, you know? Can you find me the link of the guy with all the OGs in a glass case?

With a guy like Greg, where its obviously he has a lot of extra money, I'm not that impressed.

Click on this link homie .... http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/1104...lection-Nike-Air-Jordan-OG-1-s#reply-11040157

Back
Top Bottom