One of the most impressive shoe collections I've ever seen!

fap fap fap... those shoes are 
pimp.gif

roll.gif

what a waste.

the only shoes worth "collecting" are game worn and signed pairs, imo.

what a waste.

the only shoes worth "collecting" are game worn and signed pairs, imo.

his og vid was better, but this one is much better quality. I cant wait for parts 2 and 3. Those 6s were great. I dont know what you guys are talking about, crumbling etc, only one shoe had the potential for crumbling imo, its not like he would rock the OGs. He knows how to take care of his stuff, is rich, and if they crumbled, he could prob cop another pair easy since he has the money.

He may have a lot of stuff, but he made a few errors. He said that deck was painted by Dave White, when it was a Supreme collab with Dan Colen in 03. Why are you guys hating on the guy? I dont see how you can hate on him, he has so many OGs its not even funny. I can give him nothing but respect and if he wants to keep everything on ice then let him, why you gotta be so judegmental over what a rich guy does with his shoes?

his og vid was better, but this one is much better quality. I cant wait for parts 2 and 3. Those 6s were great. I dont know what you guys are talking about, crumbling etc, only one shoe had the potential for crumbling imo, its not like he would rock the OGs. He knows how to take care of his stuff, is rich, and if they crumbled, he could prob cop another pair easy since he has the money.

He may have a lot of stuff, but he made a few errors. He said that deck was painted by Dave White, when it was a Supreme collab with Dan Colen in 03. Why are you guys hating on the guy? I dont see how you can hate on him, he has so many OGs its not even funny. I can give him nothing but respect and if he wants to keep everything on ice then let him, why you gotta be so judegmental over what a rich guy does with his shoes?

wowzers huh?
i want to see more of the jordans and such in the next vids

quick question...
are 1990's Nike Air Force I's considered "og's?"
i consider them retros, but it ain't my specialty

wowzers huh?

quick question...

Originally Posted by green rhino123

wowzers huh?

quick question...
i say true uptown collectors wouldn't call em retros, but reissues. IMO, a retro is when the same cw is remade.

Originally Posted by green rhino123

wowzers huh?

quick question...
i say true uptown collectors wouldn't call em retros, but reissues. IMO, a retro is when the same cw is remade.

Back
Top Bottom