One of the sickest, most nastiest dunks I've ever witnessed, EVER.

smh.gif

My-T.

This season has been filthy :

Chr...err..Shannon Brown:

Will Bynum is 5'11'', max:

Melo..Melo..Melo
smh.gif
sick.gif
:

My-T.

Tsharp, I don't know how to post youtube vids, but Vince over the 7' something dude during the Olympics
eek.gif
, LeBron on Damon Jones
roll.gif
, Kobe on Steve Nash
sick.gif
, and Rickey Davis on Steve Nash
laugh.gif
are classics as well.

Well @%#% man I'm just talkin' about the amount of ill dunks this season alone.

My-T.

^^^^
Exactly. It's the purposeful step over Varrejo that makes this so nasty. He didn't have to walk over him, but he intentionally turned back to step overthe dude. This might be the nastiest thing I've seen AFTER a dunk since Pippin pushed Ewing.

Brown had another nasty one last night in the mop up time against the Suns.

Exactly. It's the purposeful step over Varrejo that makes this so nasty. He didn't have to walk over him, but he intentionally turned back to step over the dude. This might be the nastiest thing I've seen AFTER a dunk since Pippin pushed Ewing.

So far that was probably the sickest dunk this year, but like you said the nastiest dunk ever/of all time belongs to Pippen over Ewing. Nothing will ever topthat.

can't forget about travis outlaw over rudy gay....that dunk was nasty too....bammas have been getting BAPTIZED nightly lol

jupeezy wrote:
can't forget about travis outlaw over rudy gay....that dunk was nasty too....bammas have been getting BAPTIZED nightly lol

Wades dunk was so sick because the play that led to it was Lebron tryna dunk on someone an getting block and then D-wade goes down other end and doesthis!!!!!!!!!!
Ricky davis on nash was classic,also kobe on yao like 2 yrs. ago i know its on youtube too lazy though but classic

Back
Top Bottom