One Year Old Child is Pregnant WhaaAaAaaA

watersvolcanoca1.jpg

It would be weird if in that fetus were another fetus, and in that fetus another fetus, ad infinitum.

What if at this moment we were harboring fetuses and didn't know it?

Throw this in the trash with that one story about a tiny man was living in a womans vagina.

Why are people saying it's fake? If you read the article it says the baby was born with a fetus inside. Not like someone actually impregnated the baby,just that the mother had two fetuses and one enveloped the other. And the fetus is basically just going to feed off of the baby; it's most likely not goingto have any organs just going to be a parasite and leach off of the host. If it's like some show I saw on TLC, it could grow hair, arms, legs, etc. andsince it doesn't have organs it just feeds off of the host and is very lethal to the host since it basically has to support two people.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

fetus in a fetus ftw
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this had me dying for some reason. how is that for the win? hahaha

Originally Posted by eye see soles

It would be weird if in that fetus were another fetus, and in that fetus another fetus, ad infinitum.

What if at this moment we were harboring fetuses and didn't know it?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by gusyouout

Why are people saying it's fake? If you read the article it says the baby was born with a fetus inside. Not like someone actually impregnated the baby, just that the mother had two fetuses and one enveloped the other. And the fetus is basically just going to feed off of the baby; it's most likely not going to have any organs just going to be a parasite and leach off of the host. If it's like some show I saw on TLC, it could grow hair, arms, legs, etc. and since it doesn't have organs it just feeds off of the host and is very lethal to the host since it basically has to support two people.
So.....in 20 years this kid is gonna have a
hairy thing with arms and legs that steals all his food
and never leaves his side?

garfield.gif

^ lol, seriously what is there to be calling ducktales about? it is a medical abnormality that has happened before, can i live DAMN

Back
Top Bottom