online shopping

11Miguel, there's a list of legit websites posted on Nike thread. You can check those for future reference..

Anyway, to answer the query, fake website.
smile.gif

HTH.

Hello, we'll be transferring to Pasig by the end of the month, one quick question if you are already staying in Pasig with a zip/postal code of 1606 are all your delivery through USPS priority mail be delivered still in Pasay post office (main) or you have to get it at Pasig post office (is there a post office in pasig?) already?

TIA

Priority Mail are delivered in Pasig City Post Office which is located near the market and the Municipal hall of Pasig. Just ride a Pasig/Palengke FX =). Hope this helps!

Priority Mail are delivered in Pasig City Post Office which is located near the market and the Municipal hall of Pasig. Just ride a Pasig/Palengke FX =). Hope this helps!

oh man, have to make new friends again with the clerk at the post office, thanks for the information.

do they send you a notice na your package is there already? The ebay seller shipped it days ago and the USPS status said it should be here by September 27 but wala parin.

^you should receive a card from the post office that your package has arrived and is ready to be picked up from your local post office.

Hello guys, questions for anyone. Is rmkstore.com and footalog.com is a legit online site where you can buy authentic and original shoes? If it is legit anyone here already experience buying in those sites, please send me a pm i got some questions to ask you.

Episode23, yes they're legit. I think jeyps11_c already ordered from footlaog.

Originally Posted by Episode23

Hello guys, questions for anyone. Is rmkstore.com and footalog.com is a legit online site where you can buy authentic and original shoes? If it is legit anyone here already experience buying in those sites, please send me a pm i got some questions to ask you.

they're both legit. hth
smile.gif

hi guys, I have a quick question

I ordered a pair of shoes from ebay. The seller shipped it through USPS Express Mail International. The last update when I tracked it online was that it was "Into Foreign Customs" with the following:

Into Foreign Customs, October 27, 2010, 7:27 am, PHILIPPINES

Should I have already gotten a notice for me to pick-up the shoes? and where do i pick them up? My declared zip code address is 1740 for the Las Piñas central post office. Will I pick it up there? or Will I have to go to EMS Pasay (I honestly don't know what EMS is, but after back reading a few pages I'm guessing I have to pick it up here also hehehe)

Thanks in advance for any help guys

a claim card will be sent to you for you to claim your package. The card indicates where you'll get it but most of the time it's in ems pasay.

no prob... see sample in page 13... if it's going to be in pasay, there's a stamp on the card saying to claim it in ems pasay

Thanks superswag for the link thread. Sorry to bother I haven't seen this thread since joining NT.

I finally got my package after around 2 weeks since the seller sent them. I got my notice a few days ago and went to the EMS office in Pasay. Unfortunately hindi ako naswerte at na-tax ako ng 2500php for my 6800php pair of shoes (including shipping).

Quick question though, nag-bago na ba yung % rate para sa customs fees? Coz I paid 1015php for my custom dues and when I computed, it was 15% of the total not 10%

Originally Posted by abujuga

I finally got my package after around 2 weeks since the seller sent them. I got my notice a few days ago and went to the EMS office in Pasay. Unfortunately hindi ako naswerte at na-tax ako ng 2500php for my 6800php pair of shoes (including shipping).

Quick question though, nag-bago na ba yung % rate para sa customs fees? Coz I paid 1015php for my custom dues and when I computed, it was 15% of the total not 10%
mahal pa rin nga eh
laugh.gif

same rate applies for custom fees depends on their peso dollar exchange rate

post office customs is way more lenient than the guys who take care of fedex/ups/dhl packages. i once had an $80 valued pair sent fedex taxed for P4,500 and I had no choice but to have it returned to sender.

the customs bureau has a quota/objective for collections so expect them to be more unforgiving especially with p-noy on board.

Back
Top Bottom