online shopping

so what really is the cheapest express mail available?

im tired of expecting my kicks to be here within 10 days and later learn i have to wait for 20+ more days.

guys question... have anyone of you tried ordering on shoe-planet.com??? checked it on solepedia.com/Legit_Websites and the site is legit... they still have HDBlack Mamba.. appreciate any feedback from you guys, regarding about this site. Thanks!
alien.gif

Originally Posted by tmac360

im tired of expecting my kicks to be here within 10 days and later learn i have to wait for 20+ more days.

I'd say USPS EMS is still the way to go. Would cost about $35 for a pair, but some sellers would charge more.

4-6 days for me on the average. Never had a problem.

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Originally Posted by tmac360

I'd say USPS EMS is still the way to go. Would cost about $35 for a pair, but some sellers would charge more.

4-6 days for me on the average. Never had a problem.

thanks bro
happy.gif

This what I purchased online via ebay.com (seller store name: shoejocky). This a very informative topic Online Shopping 101.l Thanks to Revelation218,Kingcux31, i3asuncion and ghostface05 for the basic tips and knowledge regarding this topic and Gameover2 thanks a lot dude for giving me a ride. This what Igot today via ebay. We ordered it 24 July 2008 and we recieve it last 01 Aug 2008. Here is my pickup courtesy of online shopping.

Nike P-rod

custom charge of 35php aside from 40 USdollar shipping fee courtesy USPS Express Mail.

i know some site they sell for cheap and u can pick whatever u want from OG 1 - OG 23 ..which u can buy them same as the price of retros..although they needpaypal account and ebay for reference.

Originally Posted by 5ringx

i know some site they sell for cheap and u can pick whatever u want from OG 1 - OG 23 ..which u can buy them same as the price of retros..although they need paypal account and ebay for reference.
Fakes.

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

i know some site they sell for cheap and u can pick whatever u want from OG 1 - OG 23 ..which u can buy them same as the price of retros..although they need paypal account and ebay for reference.
Fakes.
YEAH?not as long as u lived in china u know fakes..but its not fake..its a shop near in my place where they dont know the world shoe games andthey sell it for cheap and they have a lot on display of OG's.

So from a site to a store? Which is which really? If I were in Kansas or Canada sitting on a gold mine, I'd be making some serious money now.

Until I see proof, I still say fakes.

Oh, and saying only China has fakes is like saying only the USA has white people.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Fakes.
YEAH?not as long as u lived in china u know fakes..but its not fake..its a shop near in my place where they dont know the world shoe games and they sell it for cheap and they have a lot on display of OG's.

IMPOSSIBLE!!! I dont believe you..
eyes.gif

Some of the shoes that are bein' sold at Amazon.com are from Shoebacca, but they don't ship here in the Philippines... From my experience at Amazon!

hey guys is sneakerhead legit? they also ship internationally and doesnt need paypal. thanks

Back
Top Bottom