online shopping

i think ny friend also got some discounted prices at shoebacca.com i think he got his Nike Air Tech Challenge for $69.99...

Just want to ask to all NT members that always order online - Ebay, PYS, etc... How can the item i bought online be shipped at our Doorsteps? 'Coz ithappened to me twice or thrice that the item i bought online, i picked it up at Domestic Road Post Office and paid Taxes for my item to the Customs staff andpaid also Php35 before leaving - double pay noh!?! (may tax na babayaran sa item and may Php35 pa before ka lumabas - san ka pa?)! One of the worst experiencei had purchasing online and just seeing all the faces of that customs staff. (damn! - eto na naman 'tong mga kurakot na 'to!
mad.gif
)

Thanks in advance!

lucky you... you paid P35 for your items.. i know someone that pays a lot to pick up his items at the customs.. daym!!! yeah.. i hate seeing custom staffs...

Originally Posted by i3asuncion

any help mga pards? =]

Make sure of the delivery method.

If the online store uses USPS, you should have your items shipped through Express Mail International Service (EMS) wherein insurance and tracking numbers areincluded, also it's a door-to-door delivery. Not unless some custom staff gets curious about you and wanted to see you in person
laugh.gif

If it uses FedEx, make sure it's a FedEx International Priority, door-to-door also, customs charge free, although there are instances that charginghappens
eyes.gif

^i remember when i was waiting for my item to be checked at the Post Office Domestic Road, EMS said to another customer that they are door to door but when itarrives here in our country... It's subject to verification and review of EMS or Customs here - if the item will be subject to Tax or it will be deliveredto your doorstep! Galing ano? -All my items that i bought from Ebay or PYS they've used USPS and twice i've paid customs tax! damn!

^i remember when i was waiting for my item to be checked at the Post Office Domestic Road, EMS said to another customer that they are door to door but when it arrives here in our country... It's subject to verification and review of EMS or Customs here - if the item will be subject to Tax or it will be delivered to your doorstep! Galing ano? -All my items that i bought from Ebay or PYS they've used USPS and twice i've paid customs tax! damn!
How much did they charge you for the taxes?

i've always used EMS and i've never ever had to pickup my package at their Pasay office. i guess may ibang tao na malas lang.

^siguro nga, hehehe... Are your items delivered to your house/home (shipping address)? 'coz my shipping address is at my office! I'm thinkin' ofchanging it at my house address...

^siguro nga, hehehe... Are your items delivered to your house/home (shipping address)? 'coz my shipping address is at my office! I'm thinkin' of changing it at my house address...
yeah, always to my house. never fail pa. *knocks on wood*

same here. i've had things shipped via usps express mail and they delivered it straight to my house. the ones i had shipped via priority mail went straightto the post office. beware of the words naghahabol kami ng koleksyon eh kasi december na
roll.gif

Originally Posted by gh0stface05

same here. i've had things shipped via usps express mail and they delivered it straight to my house. the ones i had shipped via priority mail went straight to the post office. beware of the words naghahabol kami ng koleksyon eh kasi december na
roll.gif

wow...patay tayo dyan!!!!....we need to call Mike Enriquez of Imbestigador.
mad.gif

Remaining sizes at PYS for the CDP 11/12 are:

8.5, 9, 9.5

wow, that fast, natulog lang ako ng 4 hours!
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom