oo Official Niketalk HOLIDAY BEARD Thread oo ...Update : FINAL PICS

206 thank u sir, thats all straight edge razor..i go to the barber once a week for a cut and then i come home and starttweaking and fixing my beard (ocd habit
happy.gif
) and during the week to avoidgetting all scruffy i touch it up.

i remember when i was younger i used to let my brother do my beard...lets just say i thought i was doing it
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ill post some pics later so u guys can get some
laugh.gif
out of it

solesavage

u can hit up any beauty supply and those straight edge razors wont run u so high..they sure are cheaper than those mach 3and give a more crisp/detailed shave if u know how to use it.

this is what it used to be before i started using the straight razor myself

15yro6.jpg
smh.gif

30mbb5f.jpg

x54a3s.jpg

this is after

lusl2.jpg

2mpkd44.jpg

16m0w13.jpg

2hxpwjl.jpg

when my bro used to do it
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
circa 2003/04

2v2cnsg.jpg

j5f21x.jpg

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

this is what it used to be before i started using the straight razor myself

15yro6.jpg
smh.gif

30mbb5f.jpg

x54a3s.jpg

this is after

lusl2.jpg

2mpkd44.jpg

16m0w13.jpg

2hxpwjl.jpg

when my bro used to do it
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
circa 2003/04

2v2cnsg.jpg

j5f21x.jpg

Man I wish.......You give 206 a run for his money

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

if your face gets irritated when using a mach 3 against the grain..STAY AWAY from using a straight razor against grain too..that will give your face the biggest irritation you have ever experienced i learned that when i was younger..now immune to it
smokin.gif

taken on saturday

Yo, that line up is pretty crisp. The only problem I have with the Mach 3 is the blade gets dull to quick. And if I just touch up the line on my face in themorning, it'll be back quick the next day. The neck is a whole nother story, I gotta let that hair get real long before I shave it. If i try to go againstthe grain every day it would be a nasty site...So should I get some T Outliners cause ya'll got me thinking i'll commit if I use a straight blade.
roll.gif

thanx guys i do take pride on my beard to the point that if is not how i like it i'll trim it down or shave it off (ocd habit) lol and start fresh

S0rtega u should look into that pre-shave oil i posted a few pages ago it works great for the neck area to avoid irritation and those nasty bumps/ingrownhairs.

I hate everyone in here who has a beard. My !+% grows in patches and !+%, but yet grows fast as hell. I'll get a fresh cut Friday and my facial hair willback by Monday, but in patches.

I cant do it dammit. Last year our team tried to grow playoff beards but mine ended lookin like this. Only my mustaches grow.
grin.gif

Adam_Morrison.jpg

2gwruro.jpg

It might be hard to tell from that picture, but my facial hair pattern is strange. The hair on my cheeks goes up towards my eyes.

Back
Top Bottom