oo Official Niketalk HOLIDAY BEARD Thread oo ...Update : FINAL PICS

Im in!!!!

7529_150190651667_645381667_2577369_3259123_n.jpg

its ya bboyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

checking in , im shaving after xmas.

i see alot of weak chinstraps here.........................
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i c u
nerd.gif

@!$% Y'ALL BEARDS... YES I'M UPSET I CANT GROW ONE!

I was talking to the cable guy yesterday about his beard... its as humilating/humbling as asking someone where they got their kicks from

30u4hlt.png

Giving it a try after no shave November.. Trimmed it yesterday around the edges. We'll see how it works out.

I remember having no hopes the last time I saw a beard thread on NT. Now, chea, the signs are beginning to show. After two weeks, I have these mildlynoticeable patches on my cheeks. My mustache is O.D. thick, and my chin has a decent amount of hair. There is like one or two hairs on each side of my mouththat want to link up with the mustache and chin
laugh.gif

I'm 20 and I think around 22 I should have an easy time growing a full beard. Optimism is key, fellas.

I'm rocking the 3/8 inch wide line-up/goatee (Kinda like Blade) for now.

I would grow it long the way I used to..like OP.

But I gotta wear my button up & tie as part of my Security uniform these few months. (Company policy)

It got too itchy so I cut it off....

ohwell.gif

I gotta wait til Spring, that's when we can take the ties off and wear an unbuttoned collar.

Only time I usually let it grow is during playoff hockey, makes me feel like a part of the team
laugh.gif

I tried growing the Downey/Stark did not work out.

I'll be back in a week.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Only time I usually let it grow is during playoff hockey, makes me feel like a part of the team
laugh.gif
cosign!
laugh.gif

i can't have one most of time anyway cause of work. "clients frown upon scraggliness" as my boss so cornily puts it
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif
cosign!
laugh.gif

i can't have one most of time anyway cause of work. "clients frown upon scraggliness" as my boss so cornily puts it
smh.gif

I'll be damned if my boss who cheats on his wife w/the interns is gonna tell me some BS about me growing out my beard.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif
cosign!
laugh.gif

smh.gif

I'll be damned if my boss who cheats on his wife w/the interns is gonna tell me some BS about me growing out my beard.
pics of the interns???

laugh.gif
just kidding...sort of

I was kinda pissed. I was at work goin through that joint and I get to page 5 and it gives me the "topic cant be found" **+!. I was like damn [GeorgeLopez] Can't never do NOTHING [George Lopez]

Been growing my beard for a year or so now.

And it's still pathetic. I keep letting it grow...then cutting it down. Let it grow, cut it down.

About 2 weeks ago, I said %@$@ it and decided that I'm not cutting it down again until my b-day. I'll get it shaped up, but I'm not shaving itdown.

And my !$++ won't connect for nothing.

Back
Top Bottom