Open Bar at a Job vol. Is it a Trap Edit: still got a job

damn dude you sound terrified, just take it easy..

i know it's extremely difficult to resist free alcohol but your livelihood may be on the line here, if you get as bad as you're making yourself sound.

Thanks for the info guys. I got it. gotta make sure I take my chasers and I gotta stick to the light stuff. I'm curious to see who ends up being that guy or girl at the office. Hoping to hook up with one of the russian milf when they get twisted. Turns out they'e only 2 years older then me ftw.

Thanks for the info guys. I got it. gotta make sure I take my chasers and I gotta stick to the light stuff. I'm curious to see who ends up being that guy or girl at the office. Hoping to hook up with one of the russian milf when they get twisted. Turns out they'e only 2 years older then me ftw.

a trap? 
grin.gif
 bro.. we drink at the job 
glasses.gif

I've been at my job for about 4 months now and passed on about 4 office events like bars/picnics/etc... How many more can I pass on before my coworkers start to think I'm a lame?
laugh.gif

I just don't feel like I can relate to my coworkers, I mean they're cool and all and nice people, but because:

1 - they're all 10+ years older

2 - all married with kids

3 - I'm the only IT guy and can't really relate to their work.

I've been at my job for about 4 months now and passed on about 4 office events like bars/picnics/etc... How many more can I pass on before my coworkers start to think I'm a lame?
laugh.gif

I just don't feel like I can relate to my coworkers, I mean they're cool and all and nice people, but because:

1 - they're all 10+ years older

2 - all married with kids

3 - I'm the only IT guy and can't really relate to their work.

I never pass up an opportunity to get drunk with my co-workers. And we don't have "that guy", cause everybody is "that guy". Got a bunch of "those girls" too. NYC FTW!

I never pass up an opportunity to get drunk with my co-workers. And we don't have "that guy", cause everybody is "that guy". Got a bunch of "those girls" too. NYC FTW!

Working in Media we have these all the time. The biggest/worst "That person" story i've heard is some girl blacking out and crapping her self on a white couch at the FOX upfronts a few years back.

Working in Media we have these all the time. The biggest/worst "That person" story i've heard is some girl blacking out and crapping her self on a white couch at the FOX upfronts a few years back.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

When working in corporate America, for me anyways, you basically have to lead a double life.

Co-Worker: "What did you do this weekend?"
Me: "Nothing much, low key weekend."

In reality, I blacked out Friday & Saturday night, hooked up with a 350 lb. wilderbeast and woke up in my own piss.

You can only let the people you work with know so much about you.
This

I mean not that whole wilderbeast and waking up in urine but always down play things.  I always say i just hung out with some friends nothing much.  In reality that equals hammered at the bar. 

When working in corporate America, for me anyways, you basically have to lead a double life.

In reality, I blacked out Friday & Saturday night, hooked up with a 350 lb. wilderbeast and woke up in my own piss.

This

I mean not that whole wilderbeast and waking up in urine but always down play things.  I always say i just hung out with some friends nothing much.  In reality that equals hammered at the bar. 

laugh.gif

last month i got trashed at the company softball tourney...im only 20 tho so all my co workers were just handing me drinks and loving it

ended up getting a bj from a co workers daughter
roll.gif
behind the right field fence no less and lets just say she wasnt of age...yup good times thats for sure

laugh.gif

last month i got trashed at the company softball tourney...im only 20 tho so all my co workers were just handing me drinks and loving it

ended up getting a bj from a co workers daughter
roll.gif
behind the right field fence no less and lets just say she wasnt of age...yup good times thats for sure

Originally Posted by Jking0821

This

laugh.gif

That's my MO.

Co-workers: What did you do this weekend/How was your weekend?
Me: Just chilled/relaxed/organized stuff

Reality:  Getting blitzed with my friends at bars.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

This

laugh.gif

That's my MO.

Co-workers: What did you do this weekend/How was your weekend?
Me: Just chilled/relaxed/organized stuff

Reality:  Getting blitzed with my friends at bars.

Back
Top Bottom