Open Bar at a Job vol. Is it a Trap Edit: still got a job

at my old job I was "that guy"....but I was 19-20, and they were all 30+ soo they just chalked it up as me being the youngin.

at my old job I was "that guy"....but I was 19-20, and they were all 30+ soo they just chalked it up as me being the youngin.

Quick Check in. Event was last night. Was a good time had by all. The bar thing was open bar for beer and well liquor and one of my older coworkers was definetly "That guy". Dude threw the ball across two lanes and fell one time bowling. The look of shame on his face today was great. btw my team won an afternoon off from work because we had the highest scores. Awesomeness throughout.

btw Mez, I work at an accounting firm in the city.

Quick Check in. Event was last night. Was a good time had by all. The bar thing was open bar for beer and well liquor and one of my older coworkers was definetly "That guy". Dude threw the ball across two lanes and fell one time bowling. The look of shame on his face today was great. btw my team won an afternoon off from work because we had the highest scores. Awesomeness throughout.

btw Mez, I work at an accounting firm in the city.

like everyone else has posted, dont be that guy. have a few drinks. as more and more of these functions happen, maybe you can figure out how your co-workers really are and party accordingly.

like everyone else has posted, dont be that guy. have a few drinks. as more and more of these functions happen, maybe you can figure out how your co-workers really are and party accordingly.

Scott Frost wrote:
In reality, I blacked out Friday & Saturday night, hooked up with a 350 lb. wilderbeast and woke up in my own piss.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Marc, If it's where I saw you at last, just play it cool...it's media...it's part of the game...

I'm out like 4 nights outta the week so I tend to just have a drink or two when Im out...most of the parties are either open bar or sponsored by an alcohol brand anyway
laugh.gif

When i was at Def Jam..they had a holiday party and this one intern...she was bad so I'd drop knowledge on her about the business, how dudes are and *%*....she goes to the party, gets bent and makes out with this artist from the label....turned out the label head found out and black listed her from working in the building and probably the industry
laugh.gif

Dont be "that guy"...i rarely drink heavily unless Im at a friend's party of something.

Marc, If it's where I saw you at last, just play it cool...it's media...it's part of the game...

I'm out like 4 nights outta the week so I tend to just have a drink or two when Im out...most of the parties are either open bar or sponsored by an alcohol brand anyway
laugh.gif

When i was at Def Jam..they had a holiday party and this one intern...she was bad so I'd drop knowledge on her about the business, how dudes are and *%*....she goes to the party, gets bent and makes out with this artist from the label....turned out the label head found out and black listed her from working in the building and probably the industry
laugh.gif

Dont be "that guy"...i rarely drink heavily unless Im at a friend's party of something.

Back
Top Bottom