open sketch thread

My Gundam inspiration continues folks, might do a few more but did these over the last week:

Wing before:

Colored:

And I'm really proud of this: Wing Zero

And lastly, a sketch from school: RX-93
TeamMUFC
|| RONALDO || ROONEY || PARK ||
BACK WHERE IT BELONGS
CHAMPIONSAGAIN!​

Jkicz those are hot! Very realistic use of lighting and shadow on the colored versions and clean linework. Nice work!

very nice. :pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMYANKEES​

Jkickz - I don't really like the proportions on the last one, but the two colored versions are dope!! Especially the close up one! Great work! Show us more.
-T

Wanted (10): The Kobe (playoffs), Nike Zoom 2k3 (any white based colorway)

creat,

yeah, thanks. that one was done in class. brought my sketchpad since i knew i was having a few subs. my best work is done while at home, you will definately be seeing more soon.

i need to do a deathscythe, and maybe the OG RX 78-2 for starters, but who knows

EDIT**** i didnt notice on the last one what i reversed it when i was resizing it in paint, ill reverse it back in a bit, it may look a bit better

heres the correct direction, still not proportioned perfectly but it looks slightly better.

4ku5utt.jpg
TeamMUFC
|| RONALDO || ROONEY || PARK ||
BACK WHERE IT BELONGS
CHAMPIONSAGAIN!​

Something quick for the suns..........the "sun" on the ankle can be taken off for ankle freedom, and the heel cushioning is interchangable.
4mmbqd0.jpg

Those are pretty sick! Two questions, how old are you? How big are those sketches, is it the same size on paper as it is on the pc?
RIP Mike Szabo aka my Godfather.

Thanks! I'm 14, I know you from KG. The sketches are bigger on paper than they are on the PC. Usually I scale them down so that you can see the whole thing without scrolling up and down.

are u serious, 14! Dang i'm 13 and i can only draw half that good and people say im really good they aint seen nothin
916​
Sacramento, CA​

ak47celtics - You're really good, especially considering you being only 14. Do you draw a lot of other stuff not footwear related?

Both shoes remind me of the Wade 2.0, because of the curves and color blocking.

-T

Wanted (10): The Kobe (playoffs), Nike Zoom 2k3 (any white based colorway)

Well I draw portraits and random objects....I can't say my other drawing skills are caught up with my shoe drawing skills, but I think they're pretty good. Shoes will always be what I love to draw most though.

HAHA, I think actually have your email. NIce job, man your gettin better and better. Ima have to post some stuff up on here.Here are a couple of sketches inspired by my new watch. Oh , you always sketch that big?
4zycm7q.jpg
ILl post some more later.

Nice sketches. During the beginning stages of my projects I usually sketch small. However, with these they were just random ideas, not fully developed projects, so I just sketched em big.

lebron:nice stuff first off. 2nd off, watch the shape of the outsole, it curves wrong which would make the shoe uncomfortable, draw a straight line and sketch the shoe on it, that way the sole will turn up good. Watch out for the shape of the booty. On your sketches it mostly tilts a bit backward, which aint gonna be good for the preformance. I like your ideas, especially the one on the top right, really nice job! Keep it up! Sketch thread reached 600 posts, hurray!

Back
Top Bottom