Opinion on the CDP XXI / II

Tell me what you think of the CDP i was thinking bout getting it but all i really wanted was the IIs and not the XXIs tell em what you think of the pack itselfbut im just waiting on the VI / XVIIs pack for sure
pimp.gif
the XXI /II pack imnot really positive about. tell me watchu think

dont wast your money on the pack if you only want the ii's. find them from someone else that are selling them individually.

Originally Posted by Henri2310

dont wast your money on the pack if you only want the ii's. find them from someone else that are selling them individually.

If You Do This...You're Gonna Be Over Charged.

...Just Cop The Whole Thing.

IMO this pack will be around throughout the year and possibly go on sale. Definately one of the worst packs releasing.

Agreed ... the IX/XIV package is sitting on shelves everywhere around me .... this pack will do 10x worse than that.

no, to me it's a waste of money to just wait and get the II's alone also. you're still gonna pay over $200 easy for the II's, probably uparound $250 or more. so why not just put $80-100 more in and get the XXI's also? i am def coppin this pack, i love the II's!
pimp.gif

If the XX1s releasing were just like the black and red lows, it would be more promising. The CDP XX1s look variant to me

First and foremost, like others have already said, it shouldn't matter to you what other people think of the pack. If you like it, that is all thatmatters. But if you really want to hear the opinions of others, my advice would be to buy the entire pack and then sell the XX1 if you don't want it.

I love the IIs but the 21s are
sick.gif
. I would copp the IIs by themselves butI ain't giving them resellers a dime.

Originally Posted by VA380

Agreed ... the IX/XIV package is sitting on shelves everywhere around me .... this pack will do 10x worse than that.
true.....and hopefully they learn and give niketalk wat they want......because i gurantee that the 6/17 pack after is gonna sell out quick.......
jb shoulda learned by now.....if its wack its gonna sit on the shelf.......

I have to see the pink/red on the 21s to decide. IMO the 21s are the down fall, and the 2s are too generic. But I still have to seem them first.

My guess is that they are crappy, but I won't rush to get em.

i have pretty much i same problem but with this is what im gonna do
wait for the 7/16 pack to comeout and grav that pack asap
and whatever shoe im looking for get after that just because you'll be able to find the 2's pretty easy on the bay

Personally the 2s are ugly to me... And "OG" 21s can still be bought at some places... Although I hate to say it, I must say that I am simply gettingthe package to complete the whole package series...
smh.gif

I guess to chime in...I too really really really want the IIs. But like others have said, if I try to buy just the IIs its going to be in the 200s. Might aswell buy the pack and use the XXIs as a daily beater? That is my plan. The IIs will go on semi ice status...and I will just rock the XXIs more often. Atleast that is my plan.

Back
Top Bottom